• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is our stance on the Naruto anime?

We don't use it in general as far as I can recall unless it's for anime only characters.

If it didn't appear in the manga then it can't be used

As for feats, if they're basically the same in both the manga and anime, then the anime can be used for more clarification iirc.

If it didn't appear in the manga then it can't be used

As for feats, if they're basically the same in both the manga and anime, then the anime can be used for more clarification iirc.
I believe it's if the timeframe is needed?
what about the human ones?
I caught that shit at the last second lol We let the human ones die!

Kinda unrelated, but if we were to create a Chino page, would we use the anime adaptation of Sasuke Shinden or the original novel?
The reason I ask is because the two are very different.

Kinda unrelated, but if we were to create a Chino page, would we use the anime adaptation of Sasuke Shinden or the original novel?
The reason I ask is because the two are very different.
The novel should be used primarily if the profile is meant to be canon. I think you can use the anime for support (if the events are the same) or for visuals. You can also give her an anime key I believe.

And yeah, Chino deserves a profile. She's absolutely broken lol.

What about younger Kakashi cutting lightning with his raikiri? It was mentioned early both in the anime & manga by Guy,but only the anime shows how Kakashi did it in a flashback where Guy was a witness in the war arc

That should be fine then since the feat isn't something that exists only in the anime, its a canon feat from the OG source material, the anime just gives more clarification by showing what the manga couldn't.

The issue is that the scene itself is exclusive from the anime. I remember when that was not allowed to be used.

Wait, what? I thought we were allowed to use the anime to get details for a feat if the manga doesn't show it? There's nothing else to go off of if you don't use the anime.

Wait, what? I thought we were allowed to use the anime to get details for a feat if the manga doesn't show it? There's nothing else to go off of if you don't use the anime.
If the feat screws with the scaling then we won't use it regardless if it's the only thing to go off of.

I mean, I'm obviously in favor of using that. It'd be easy to scale some characters. I can create a thread for this specific scene though.
Wasn't Kakashi cutting a lightning bolt calced already?.

I mean, we do use the anime to calc Juubi's Biju Dama, because the manga panels are terrible.

Back