• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is Kirby's top speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for awhile now I've been confused on what we are currently using for this because not everything I've seen mentioned is listed on his profile as well as other things adding to the confusion so for clarification I would like to know what his current top speed is and what feat dose it come from.

Below avarage human level movement speed, lightspeed on warp star OvO

Kirby has a 300 quadrillion calc jeeezzzz!

I'm pretty sure people know we are joking but your right some would actually believe.

The hammer catching fire is just a power it has. It catches on fire when it's sitting still even.

I thought they were distorted like the rest of the universe, what celestial body can those things be?

@Cal just out of curiosity where did the 300 quadrillion feat come from?

@LordXcano Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure those things in that clip have been discussed before on the wiki and them being galaxys wasn't ruled out I think it was used for a possible multi galexy upgrade but was turned down due to it not being part of the area that was distinctly made by Marx.

That sounds funny considering how those things are clearly distorted when looking at them in a static image, even if they are galaxies or nebulas.

Given distortion due to rapid movement I'd say yes they are galaxy's but I doubt it would be a new top speed maybe something to add to further solidify his MFTL+ ranking though.

That said, I counted 53 galaxies in 4 seconds. As a Flash fan would say; that might not be his best feat in speed, but is very fast.

Not even the Magolor's universe had so many.

Here's that, it can only be counted in speed 0.25 and with constant pause.

Although that sounds good for Marx, that as a speed feat for Kirby has the problem that some galaxies are together on the sides of others, counting those cases as a single galaxy Kirby is passing 36 galaxies in 4 seconds.

@Eficiente Assuming they are the size of the Milky Way and considering he is crossing them short ways a single one would be about 3000 light years thick that multiplied by 36 is 108,000 light years divided by 4 he is 27,000 light years per second light meaning he is moving about 852,037,704,000 times faster then light not including the empty space in between well into MFTL+ but no were near his record assuming my calculations are correct.

EDIT: My calculations were not correct when I was looking at the size of the galaxy I got the wrong answer for the size due to a miss remembrance of the galaxy's shape my bad the actual answer using the 100,000 light year diameter of the Milky Way as a comparison would be 28,401,256,800,000 times the speed of light not that it really matters at this point I just wanted to correct my mistake.

@Cal once again I would like to ask where did the the 300 quadrillion times the speed of light feat come from?

I'm very lazy, so I can't go search for it right now :p

In all seriousness, it's on one of my blog posts. It's one of the early ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back