• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what if powerlevels were accurate

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
This can be done both ways.

Backwards: scaling from first form frieza's High 5-A feat. How strong would our farmer be?

Forward: from our wall level farmer to Ssj Goku.

Any ideas?

If we scale backwards from Freeza, the Farmer and by extension most humans would be large planet level.

And if we scale forward from the farmer, SSJ Goku would barely be building level. But if we take wall level Farmer seriously then SSJ Goku would be city block level.

My Entry:

• SSJ Goku is 150,000,000 according to Power Levels.
  • Using SSJ multipliers, SSJ3 Goku then is 1,200,000,000.
  • GT base is stronger than SSJ Goku, so times that by 4000 to get SSJ4's power level. 4,800,000,000,000.
  • Roshi's Turtle has a power level of .001
  • Dividing this means SSJ4 Goku is 4.8e15 times Turtle.
Therefore Roshi's Turtle is Large Star level+. Through taking the joule count for 4-A (GT Buu's level), multiplying that by 4000 (at least SSJ4 Goku's level) then dividing that by 4.8e15.

Alternatively:

• Roshi's Turtle is .001.
  • This thread wants to assume Farmer is 9-B (even though he's typically accepted as an average man)
  • Farmer's power level of 5 makes him 5000x Turtle.
  • Dividing joule count of Wall level by 5000 gives 1. Turtle's joule count.
Due to SSJ4 Goku being 4.8e15 times Turtle, SSJ4 Goku is low end Small City level.

Also taking this statement of Golden Frieza's Power level to be 100 quintillion, Roshi's Turtle is Multi-Galaxy level :p

Or reverse and Golden Frieza is only Small Contry level+.

Delivers said:
I don't really see this wiki's problem with power levels
The fact that, when taking them linearly at least, you can get completely ridiculous results as shown above.

Zen'ō's feat is actually Universal+ to Multi-Universal. Those planets clearly do not fall under your definition. And great job ignoring the dude that dwarfs galaxies.

O V O

Ryukama said:
Zen'ō's feat is actually Universal+ to Multi-Universal. Those planets clearly do not fall under your definition. And great job ignoring the dude that dwarfs galaxies.
O V O
DBZ planets can be round even with a diameter of 10 meters. See: King Kai ;)

Multi-Galaxy Shenron only counts for AP because assuming otherwise is ridiculous, but we still technically don't have any feats of him destroying even planets ;)

LordXcano said:
DBZ planets can be round even with a diameter of 10 meters. See: King Kai ;)
Yeah and those clearly planets aren't that small.

Multi-Galaxy Shenron only counts for AP because assuming otherwise is ridiculous, but we still technically don't have any feats of him destroying even planets ;)

So it's a feat that isn't Universal or Small Country. Not counting it as AP is ridiculous. Yet it still doesn't count cause reasons.

but we still technically don't have any feats of him destroying even planets ;)

Even though you're downplaying as a joke, this is just getting ridiculous lol

Dude literally swallows a planet whole.

To be fair, PL were linear during a period in Namek: Goku vs. Ginyu, and then vs. Frieza, before that is unclear, and after that is irrelevant; it also appears that there were an exponencial increase of power around 100 - 400.

@Ryu While I see your points consider the following.

While we ditched 4 galaxy Dragon Ball Z, some research suggests that while DBZ may have a realistic number of galaxies, these galaxies aren't properly to scale.

Here is the evidence.

According to a guidebook, Trunks atomized Frieza. Despite this, we can clearly make out much debris from Frieza's body. With this in mind, I believe it is reasonable to assume the Dragon Ball universe and, by extention, multiverse is actually about a meter or so wide.

LordXcano said:
Sounds like the words of a man who done goofed and is shitposting to save face :3

But seriously maybe we should stop derailing this so much lol

Wait, multiverse? with a wide of 1 meter? did I miss something? And I don't think that in DB exist planet that small outside King Kai's, that is an special case.

Antoniofer said:
Wait, multiverse? with a wide of 1 meter? did I miss something?
You missed the epic smackdown I put on Ryu where I conclusively proved that Dragon Ball characters are just a few atoms tall

LordXcano said:
Antoniofer said:
Wait, multiverse? with a wide of 1 meter? did I miss something?
You missed the epic smackdown I put on Ryu where I conclusively proved that Dragon Ball characters are just a few atoms tall
Nah homie you missed the silly "DBS's best stuff besides Universe level is Low 6-B" and subsequent shitposting to save face that followed... poopyhead

Puff

Ryukama said:
Delivers said:
I don't really see this wiki's problem with power levels
The fact that, when taking them linearly at least, you can get completely ridiculous results as shown above.
150,000,000 sounds big enough to be planet to me. How do you even get these calcs, is everyone on this wiki just a maths genius or an expert on explosives?

Delivers said:
150,000,000 sounds big enough to be planet to me. How do you even get these calcs, is everyone on this wiki just a maths genius or an expert on explosives?
It's simple.

• SSJ Goku has a power level of 150,000,000.
  • Farmer has a power level of 5.
  • Therefore, if you take Power Levels linearly, Goku is 30 million times stronger than Farmer.
  • It takes 6.276e41 joules of energy to be Star level like Goku. (According to this chart)
  • Divide 6.276e41 by 30 million and you get 2.092e34.
  • Using the chart I just cited, 2.092e34 joules is Planet level.
  • Therefore, Farmer is Planet level.
Do you now see why it's ridiculous to take Power Levels that seriously? Or at least take them as linear?

Those videos are interesting thought experiments and it's cool to hypothesize about Power Levels and what not. But I'd take the accuracy of them with a grain of salt.

Ryukama said:
Those videos are interesting thought experiments and it's cool to hypothesize about Power Levels and what not. But I'd take the accuracy of them with a grain of salt.
So, as long as I don't mix this with the sites like this, you wouldn'd mind if I had a crack at it?

So what do you think the numbers should be to be accurate

how strong is a normal human or a planet buster?

If Power Levels are to be linear, Goku's power level should be far, far higher compared to Farmer's. However Power Levels at least serve as a comparison. If someone's number is higher, that means they're likely stronger. They just aren't linear multipliers.

Back