• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am left...speechless. The kindness and geniality of this community, even from people who haven't interacted with me or known me, is absolutely staggering.

I apologize for sounding repetitive, but I honestly don't know what else to say except thank you. All of you, thank you so much.

Always trust the VSBW Community to be two things

loaded with memes

and the most wonderful people on the planet (when you're not arguing over who's waifu beats who's)

and on that notion, here's a theme song for the community that keeps on giving, even if it's on a bitter note. People who smile because they know you need them to smile.
Boku No Hero Academia OST - I'm here!! (All Might Theme)
Boku No Hero Academia OST - I'm here!! (All Might Theme)

@Kavpeny It would have been better on your end (for your mental state) as well as this place as a whole if you sent what you exactly wrote a couple months earlier. Seems like real life issues hit you to the point where you couldn't be exactly active here for the last year or so.

In any case, good luck in the future.

It's fine. **** any wiki or any website as a hobby, please devote your time onto bettering your life. When you go monk mode and cut off 90% of the internet you will be shocked at how much your life improves. I don't care if I'm silenced here but I wanted to say it and I feel the need to say it

Uradelbauer said:
It's fine. **** any wiki or any website as a hobby, please devote your time onto bettering your life. When you go monk mode and cut off 90% of the internet you will be shocked at how much your life improves. I don't care if I'm silenced here but I wanted to say it and I feel the need to say it
Trust me dude, you won't be.

I'll restore his comment if someone deletes it.

There is no need to argue. Uradelbauer has a right to have an opinion.

Personally I find it worthwhile to have helped to organise the growth of something with several hundred thousand visitors every month, but that's me.

Antvasima said:
There is no need to argue. Uradelbauer has a right to have an opinion.

Personally I find it worthwhile to have helped to organise the growth of something with several hundred thousand visitors every month, but that's me.
And to this day, we are still thankful for u and Kavpeny

Anyway, this is derailing the goodbye thread. Perhaps we should close it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back