• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What feat gave Bill Cipher Low-Godly regen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong, but I believe both come from AXOTL. Low-Godly being low end for it and Mid-Godly being high end for it.

I think Low Godly comes from how ford shot his hat, which was fleshy, with an existence erasing weapon, and he regenerated from it.

The Quantum Destabilizer doesnt erase things from existence though, if anything its just a weapon that ignores durability

Was Ford's weapon really an existence erasure? I don't think it was specified to do that.

Even then the fact that the weapon only made a hole in him would seem more like a resistance to existence erasure feat than Low-Godly regen.

If someone was able to resist a Hakai enough to only take minor damage from it. Then regenerated that minor damage. I think we'd say that person can just resist a Hakai well rather than regenerating from total nonexistence.

Hey, thought I'd give some input here. With the quantum destabilizer, it was never explicitly stated to ignore durability or cause existance erasure but due to it's name, it was assumed it erased things from existence, and again, with the whole AXOLTOL thing, it might be ressurection but it could be regen as well, we won't know which due to the fact the Gravity Falls series ended and there isn't going to be a sequel to it.

Why would a disrupting the stability of quantum be assumed to be equivalent to erasing something out of existence?

Something called a "quantum destabiliser" just sounds like it breaks what it hits down into quarks or something. Not erases them completely.

From what I vaguely remember, Low-Godly was due to supposedly recovering from being erased. I may be wrong though.

Like the title says. Mid Godly comes from AXOTL, where does low-godly come from?
Low Godly Regeneration came into play because Bill was able to easily create a Physical Form for his Mindscape selve also if you are wondering why I am responding I am looking for the exact thread that took Bill's High 1-C rating away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back