• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What can Ben's DNA manipulation does ?

Do you remember when Animo once get the small part of the Omnitrix, and changed Grandpa Max into this thing?

Max Larve

Yes, Ben can do this in Galactic range.

Quite creepy right?

That's it, this is why he was called "The Coming Storm".

Reppuzan said:
Wrong, Ben didn't do this. Animo used the lens piece from the Omnitrix in his ray gun to turn Max into that. Ben never used the Omnitrix for that purpose.
"Do you remember when Animo once get the small part of the Omnitrix, and changed Grandpa Max into this thing?"

@Reppuzan Yup, I mean Omnitrix can do this.

@Peter When I first seen this episode, I'm nearly spit up my food too. lol.

@Asd

Sorry, running on four hours of sleep doesn't do much for your attention span or reading ability.

Oh, Thanks for the answer.

However I think we should add this.

Tier: 10-B | 10-A. 3-C with DNA Manipulation. Low 2-C with Omnitrix Self-Destruction.

Because if some one don't know and create the matches with tier 10 Ben Tennyson, they will got stomp with DNA Manipulation.

Since it's not his aliens powers but came from his equipment, so I think it would be okay to add this.

@Reppuzan Could you help ?

@Dude

Ben was never seen using it offensively. Even if he could, he wouldn't do so.

@dude

But he's never seen using it in a fight. We don't even know if he can, since he's only healed cellular damage, nothing else.

As much as I hate to I kinda agree with Reppuzan here.

This would at best be Possibly 3-C DNA manipulation. But it would only be applicable in bloodlusted matches.

Unless he can turn an entire galaxy into a flying potato, it is only range on a hax ability, as Weekly said.

Serious debater said:
Off topic but shouldn't the omnitrix have age manipulation because azmuth was able to turn albedo into a 11 year old.
No. That was some other device. Not the Omnitrix itself. Even if it did have it, it wouldn't be combat applicable.

@Paulo

Again, that was only used to heal the cellular damage the Highbreed caused with their inbreeding. Not as a weapon.

Back