• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What about the Ultimate Humungousaur crater feat?

As an amateur scaler and Ben 10 fan, I wanted to elaborate more on the albedo as Ultimate Humungousaur punching a huge crater into the ground in Ben 10: Alien Force. I tried to quantify this feat myself, my (unofficial, unprofessional) result was about 6 kilotons of TNT. You don't really need to know what the calc's contents are, mainly what you need to know is that the crater is about 70 meters long and 24 meters high at minimum from a shot we get of it during the episode, you can go calc that for yourself, but the point is the feat is definitely higher than 8-b and also consistent with the notion that UHS is hundreds of time stronger than regular HS and being at least several times stronger than full size HS being (approximately) 25-3125 times that of high 8-c to 8-b regular size HS AND having an 8-A feat of his own (grown HS that is, he fell from a Highbreed ship and wasn't too hurt despite being thrashed by the Highbreed commander in base form just a moment earlier, calced at around 599 tons or something like that).
Here's the link: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...pfire_lifts_the_Weather_Tower_.28Episode_3.29
In other words, I'm pushing for a full size+ultimate HS upgrade, as both feats and narrative scaling heavily imply them being higher than simply high 8-c and 8-b (base size HS can stay the same, he's fine).
Humungousaur's profile: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Humungousaur

Last edited:
Never heard of any other calc for the feat, I'm just posting the calc that I did, which was evaluated.

That's all.

Never heard of any other calc for the feat, I'm just posting the calc that I did, which was evaluated.

That's all.
Zamasu-chan was the one who got the large building level calc. The thing is I just read your calculation and zamasu himself says yours is better than his. Bruh.

You mean this feat? Made this calc a while ago and got 8-A results, and was accepted as well. Just never went anywhere after that.
Not sure if this statement actually holds any water, but I think it may have been better to use VF for the calc because it doesn't seem that far fetched (visually speaking) also because it's consistent with 8-a FSHS. Obviously no need to redo the thing, just maybe something to take into account further down the line. Otherwise I guess this could be used.

That's all.
So is it likely that something is gonna come out of this? Something I didn't mention yet is that humungousaur scales (possibly several times) above swampfire (the latter got 1-hit-K.O.'ed by a Highbreed, while humungousaur was able to take hits from him for a few minutes, swampfire knocking over the Highbreed weather tower being calced at high 8-c by a guy named skyenyx, he has a YouTube channel if you wanna check him out) so it's possible to upscale regular size HS to 8b if you believe in that kind of scaling.

Back