• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Battle of werewolves who came from things you didn't want to become werewolves. Speed equal. Which wins?

SonicWerehog
Basically, if Sonic had a werewolf form mixed with eating the gum-gum fruit.

745Lycanroc-Midnight (1)

Those aint werewolves, thats an edgy rock dog thing and a werehog. C'mon.

Anyway, Sand Attack could help Lycanroc avoid hits by making it hard for Sonic to see, though I'm not sure if we consider Pokemon having all of their abilities so that might be nullified by No Guard, and Howl can be used to make itself more powerful (however that works). The next two might be false due to my lack of knowledge on the Werehog, but I'm fairly certain most of the Werehog's attacks would be considered normal typed, which would help Lycanroc tank hits that it can't avoid, and Taunt could possibly prevent Sonic from using his Blue Aura.

Lycanroc gets my vote.

but who will win? i dont think stealth rock would help, because sonic wear spiky shoes, maybe making it lss effective? Sonic could shatter every rock attack from lycanroc, they both slash, but since sonic can stretch his arms in the form, Sonic would reach his hands on lycanroc to slash first, maybe not all attacks sonic would counter, but ill vote for sonic

DerpCity said:
Those aint werewolves, thats an edgy rock dog thing and a werehog. C'mon.
Anyway, Sand Attack could help Lycanroc avoid hits by making it hard for Sonic to see, though I'm not sure if we consider Pokemon having all of their abilities so that might be nullified by No Guard, and Howl can be used to make itself more powerful (however that works). The next two might be false due to my lack of knowledge on the Werehog, but I'm fairly certain most of the Werehog's attacks would be considered normal typed, which would help Lycanroc tank hits that it can't avoid, and Taunt could possibly prevent Sonic from using his Blue Aura.

Lycanroc gets my vote.
Pokemon status moves wouldn't work on non-Pokemon (and this is why you should look into Werehog, he has shown destroying boulders and taking down large opponents like Dark Gaia Phoenix and Egg Dragoon)

BattleReviews said:
1. this is a necro, you shouldnt even comment
2. this is also a stomp, since its High 6-C VS High 6-A
-_- I don't care, especially when that one person commented and you didn't say a damn thing. I see Sonic winning this, so I can say it if I want to

This is outdated as all heck. This was made back when both were 7-B. Now neither are 7-B. It should be plainly obvious that this is outdated. You're not in the right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back