• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Well....this happening....(Kriemhild vs Medaka Kurokami)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ She erases Medaka and all of her powers from the get go and wins. Thats all you need to know.

Anyways, Krie FRA.

SchroKatze said:
^ She erases Medaka and all of her powers from the get go and wins. Thats all you need to know.
Anyways, Krie FRA.
Ain't dat NLF af? Erasing all fiction IS pretty hard (conceptual causality erasure with universal+ ap failed to affect it). And she has Low Godly regen (all fiction 1 shot) and...no resistance to sealing.

german woman/cream chan FRA. And yes that info she gets will give her the needed knowledge to do what she needs to do

She just erases Medaka

And All Fiction has no feat of stopping existence erasure unless there's some feat it could

ALRF said:
She just erases Medaka
And All Fiction has no feat of stopping existence erasure unless there's some feat it could
1. Speed equalized, u'r assuming "she will use existence erasure before medaka"

2. Medaka stated that Iihiko was the only one who could end Kumagawa (she called Kumagawa invincible). That comes from the fact that All Fiction is really resistant to erasure and as we stated before, All Fiction is automatic on incap of the body.

3. Ajimu herself (she's omniscient btw) said that it's not that Kumagawa "doesn't die, but can't die". And by the end All Fiction becomes capable of bringing stuff back from erasure.

You're assuming she will use it first when nothing proves that.

I would like a scan or so saying this.

And third is not even close enough

ALRF said:
You're assuming she will use it first when nothing proves that.
I would like a scan or so saying this.

And third is not even close enough
1. What? Im not assuming Medaka uses it first, Kriemhild won't get the 1st shot here though.

Can't find the "kumagawa is invincible" part rn.

He can bring stuff that's been erased back, how is that not close enough?

1. The fact she won't get it means Kriemhild already wins as she's serious in her fights. Using Cancel Dream, Ruin Type, which erases already makes her the victor.

2. Find it then we can talk.

3. Did he bring back himself back? Is there's a feat that has him shown be capable to return back from being erased. Rather isn't that ability just undoing his All Fiction rather than bringing back anything he erases? Scans would be nice

And his profile has no Mid-Godly. Add it by making a thread and getting agreement then you could talk about coming back from erasure

ALRF said:
3. Did he bring back himself back? Is there's a feat that has him shown be capable to return back from being erased. Rather isn't that ability just undoing his All Fiction rather than bringing back anything he erases? Scans would be nice
So, AF was used for the resurection of a conventional death but not for the erasure
it can not bring back something that it has "erased"

I confirm that it says he can not die (but he can get incap)

I should have worded myself a little bit better.

I know he can come back from death. That's one of the most obvious feats to All Fiction that i can easily agree with. What i was questioning is has he ever came back from erasure?

1. "Kriemhild wins". Speed is equalized dude, they activate at the same time, and since medaka's skill is much faster (instant) she gets the 1st shot.

2.https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vZEOTA97uXE/UGSbKIlGOXI/AAAAAAAAB7s/sf6JXFiBy74/s0/011.png

3. She has many ways to fight Kriemhild really. Here are some: OP stated close combat, scar dead passive. Encounter to a certain extent, invisibility, time erasure, erase the damage, instant bookmaker, instant all fiction etc.

DodoNova2 said:
So, AF was used for the resurection of a conventional death but not for the erasure
it can not bring back something that it has "erased"

I confirm that it says he can not die (but he can get incap)
That was before All Fiction was fully mastered (Medaka has a fully mastered All Fiction). Also All Fiction > Existence Erasure.

DodoNova2 said:
Medaka is not bloodlust so she will not use All Fiction directly, she will use her abitual tactics
Encounter, Scar Dead and Unknown Hero (along with a bunch of others) are passive. She'll be invisible to Kriemhild, she won't even know she's fighting anyone. Medaka can say "you're fighting me" and she'll be like "am i supposed to fight anyone here?".

1. It's a thought ability so is Kriemhild. Problem is, she wouldn't even start it first, it's not within her mindest to go "lol erase". They are in character.

2. That doesn't show me anything useful.

3. Close Combat is a bad idea against Kriemhild, who's superior to Amakasu Masahiko in CQC, besides she specializes in Attack Type too, greatly boosting her capabilities, add in the fact that she could use Transmission Type of Cancel Dream, and you got someone who can bypass the attack of her enemies, and destroy them with a single attack (Harumitsu did this, but he was inexperienced yet in this Kantan and Kriemhild is immensely superior to him, He's 10 in Cancel level while Kriemhild is like between 80~100 [don't remember which one]). All Fiction is not passive, has yet to be proven, stop using things not found on the profile, not added or even not yet concluded on old threads with little no to replies but 3.

Deigan, a guy who can pratically erases his presence, has no shit against Kriemhild. Besides, Alaya gives Kriemhild what will happen from the entire time axis. So she definitely knows what's gonna happen. And seeing invisible things wasn't something hard for Kantan users

1. Not bloodlusted makes nerfs Medaka really hard, that's true. Though will kriemhild start right away with that erasure thing? I mean does she do it in like every battle?

2. All Fiction is passive, everyone who read the thread and is knowledgable on Medaka Box agreed. I mean dude All Fiction upgraded, manifested and activated itself while the user was dead (and the user had no idea he still had All Fiction), if that's not passive idk what is.

3. Close combat...really doe? Not only will Medaka be able to copy shit and stomp her afterwards, but Medaka has passive heal (heals broken bones almost instantly), they have similar attack potency, Medaka has passive Encounter (encounter will be pushing planet class for sure (it could push anything inside the series that was not Iihiko, and Medaka literally punches the moon out of existence by the end). All of those are pretty lame, the main thing is Scar Dead. Literally being close to Medaka incaps, even if u regen, u get incaped again and again. As for Unknown Hero, it's not "hiding the presence" it's "not having presence". So like you won't be able to see someone with Unknown Hero even if u stare directly at him (not cus he's invisible, u just won't be able to notice there is a literal 3x2 dude in front of you) and you won't remember anything that happens.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
-Medaka: 1 (Mr.bullshit)

-Kriemhild: 6 (Yamato,ALFYN,Homu,Nisan,darling/Kaze,Butler)

-Inconclusive: 3 (Apies,Ia,Hizack)
I will have to ask you to drop your agressive tone against firephoenix.

Seriously, you are not helping at all with this attitude and its uncalled for.

Thank you.

It's better to edit that out and just put on his name.

Even if you hate him, you shouldn't do that

Meh it's ok, saying "bullshit" without backup doesn't bother me.

More importantly. Does Kriemhild have a way around Scar Dead (OP says close combat)?

Alright,grace periode is ended and this can be added now,also someone plz for the god saek close this after add this match.

My waiting for this match is over,and with result.Since i bumping this match for curiousity,but then the force of calamity come and i bumping this along with the fear,but now I'M FREEEEEE!!!! NGOAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I don't think it gets closed if it's still getting argued. (goku vs medaka almost got full votes before the medaka side joined) There are still no arguments against OP (close combat = passive 1 shot from medaka).

SchroKatze said:
Scar Dead will no one-shot her. Regen >>>>>
Regen doesn't = immunity to being hit, it just mean it won't kill you. It will still slow her down quite a freaking bit and if the regen is fast enough it'll create a loop of opening wounds.

Also, Krie has the broken information analysis, which will just give her all the lnowledge she needs to destroy Medaka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back