• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Well....this happening....(Kriemhild vs Medaka Kurokami)

Status
Not open for further replies.
makes you equal to Kumagawa, and it will get rid of anything that he does not have. Even style users, which are on like 3 or 4 levels of power nullification immunity, were still sealed by book maker

Homu Sweet Homu said:
TF what? UKG eats AoC for snack.
I know, but someone will make the match thinking that new spam vs old spam and not know anything about UKG or AoC.

Plus, I'm still waiting for the scan that confirms AoC is just UKGs regular familiar, making UKG even more ridiculously OP.

I hope there's such scan, but since I don't think there are production notes for wraith arc we'll never know

I mean, I heard that in the main series' production notes there's a scan with a concept of a familiar for UKG, but I think that's all

Yeah

Still waiting for the actual UKG vs Medaka, I want to see the world burn.

<s>Wait for Kal to retur

Not quite sure, Krem could put Medaka down simply by using the cancel dream, which she would have no way of stopping. But Medaka can erase concepts, and to take Krem down she would have to erase the very concept of dreams. It's looking inconclusive to me.

From what i heard, Medaka's erasure isn't her first thing to do.

If that's the case then I'm willing to vote for Krem, she doesn't **** around. Nothing less than Mid-Godly can withstand her cancel dream.

-Medaka: 1 (Homu)

-Kriemhild: 1 (Yamato)

-Inconclusive: 3 (Hizack,Ia,Apies)

****,i need change my ava to Kriemhild to matching ALFYN and Yamato! :v

Yeah, i'm going with Kriemhild too.

If she could kill Tataris (No different from Shinno Akikage and Nakiri Kuubou in terms of nature, just strength) then i don't see why she cannot kill Medaka.

Ahd besides, Alaya information + Ruin Type of Cancel Dream = Instant Erasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back