• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Well it's time...to join the stars and dig a few graves for myself

TISSG7Redgrave

The World's Unluckiest Person
Joke Battles
Administrator
welp as ppl are leaving i will have to do the same as time is going nuts and i might not have enough time so i just want to say thx to everyone for everything so RIP my E(X) luck so see ya...

Special thanks

Antvasima: Thx for teaching me some basics that i don't know and keeping the wiki alive. Hope your country gets better man

Ever: I always PM you about a lot of things and I like the conversations we have so thanks for the things you helped me with

Ryukama: Ryu you are a great person and a lot of fun especially in chat but you also have a serious side that is reasonable and calm. Stay awesome man.

Cross: Thx for helping me a lot when there are things i missed and sorry if I angered you with what i said (maybe i should have phrase them better :/) but still thx you for everything.

Kavpeny (If you ever reads this): When I first saw you I was like "wait what's red for in the username" (Seeing it in purple is weird lol) but you did a lot and I like to interact with you. Stop by whenever you can

Cal: You're a swell guy and I really like to talk to ye so its sad be i gotta cuz life :V

Azzy: Your a fun bureu when i first came here and now you are a Bureaucrat and can crack some good jokes a vid for yeah m8:(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs)

Lina Shields: I like to talk to you Lina and the calks you've done are really interesting. I still don't understand how to do it though XD

Blue: You are enjoyable to talk too and I like the fact that you act really Tsundere which is hilarious to watch man XD.

Matt: You are a good fellow and always like to talk and discuss things like SMT which got me more interested in the games too.

SombodyData: Well SD you are another of those people i first met in the wiki and I enjoyed the conversations and you have good knowledge on verses idk.

Grudge: I like to talk to ya and find you a very good debater with a ton or words to back it up (Sometimes i go in the TL;DR mode lol)

EMC: EMC you're a cool dood and taught me a lot of things in Masadaverse so I now understand better about things and that got me into it (though i never read the vn LOL) so thx :)

Venom: You taught me a lot on Masadaverse like EMC lol but you also helped me with things. You will be really exhausted with the workload so take care man.

Numbers (Where ever you are GL man): Well dude I like the interactions in the chat we had and it's nice. GL in your country stop by when you can.

Hop: Hop hop hop….Jk ok so for real you are a cool dude and i enjoy our conversations in the chat. Since I'm a retired Chat moderator i'm counting on ye to do what i did ;)

Peter: Peter though I didn't interact as much I just like to make some discussions with you like about DMC. You are a good debater and I like that so yeah. (Don't solo my verse in a nanosecond XP)

Alrfy: Thx for being a nice friend so take care dude

Rebuble: Thx for the DMC memes and shit we all did

Kinky: I like to talk about a number of things but you helped me develop in the mindset of a writer even if i'm a really amateur one. Hope i can improve on my shit lel

Schro: Welp good old schro hope shit goes well for ya it was fun doing the most random of thing :p

Bya: I like to talk to ya a lot and its normally for memes which i enjoy stay frosty dude

Dot: Welp country life is a pain so GL too this is gonna suck

Zero: You're an awesome dude i enjoyed talking and well keep memeing and SBA shit won't die even if everything ends

Cin/Doffy: You're a knowledgable OP person and a chillax guy also doffy memes won't die thou

Rice: Rice lord you were great with being the god and great with DB now all will bow before you

Ramesses: Well pharaoh been a good talk with ya know kick the shit out of your hw lol

Fab: Cuz you kept talking on WAB i got interested and welp you're a cool dude so later

CP: Another WAB which is always nice to see around not much i talked with but you're a good debater too so yeah

Shadow: Great fellow and star wars fan I like to listen too take care dood godspeed

Kep: You are a great calc member and I enjoy seeing some GoW shit i never seen before keep it up your more in value than ya give credit for lel

Any many others I can't mention or we will be here all day lol and some I haven't interact enough yet so i hope i can interact more in the future. TL;DR but if you did read Thx for reading

Nah ofc just kidding if you actually read all then good april fools day bois *Gets slaughtered and killed by everyone for making this shit go easy guys ;_;* Don't murder me too hard its just for today XD (highlight to make it more believeable OWO)

YOU DARE FORGET THE MAN WHO CREATED A SPAWN OF THIS?!

Red_and_SBA.jpg

I am sad to see you going to leave, you're an important person in this place.

T1SSG7Redgrave shall rest in peace

Nagito Sad Sprite (1)

Homu Sweet Homu said:
I know he would pulls out something like this.
No no no, he's not pulling something like whatever you are talking about. He's leaving for real, which is why I am sad. Aren't you sad?

Looks for a note for me

... Red, where the F*** IS MY GOODBYE?! You know what? I don't care if this is a joke. OUT, OUT!

Edit: That's what I thought. B***h

can i get a list doods cause as a goodbye i need them at least lmfao

oh I didn't know Red...also you should move this to the general discussion thread if it's true what you're saying

i was making this feeling sad and mistaken it so RIP

Back