• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weiss Schnee vs. J'zargo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if he has this, but Calm could work, also since Aura is no longer passive if she's calmed her aura will go down.
2BE0D3ED-4CD3-4909-8CEB-A442E408C03C

Ok so that actually makes it worse for him since it makes Weiss bloodlusted, why does he durability negation on his page?

It makes her far less able to use logic and skill.

Because magic ignores armor and electricity is durability negation regardless.

No being angry doesn't get rid of skill being stupid gets rid of skill only average humans become less skilled while angry anyone with even the slightest bit of skill is just going to ultra combo you while being extremely mad. I'll vote inconclusive for now since it matters if Weiss goes for melee or not. If she does J'zargo eventually paralyzed her, if she stays at range Weiss freezes him.

Fury makes you go in a beserker rage, becoming completly unawere of your own wounds and meks you attack everything that breathes in your vicinity. It doesn't just make you angry, it bends your mind as to make your only emotion be fury.

Pretty sure he can block freezing.

I meant if she keeps spamming freezing and since it's in character for her to use something that isn't working over and over again (cough cough Vernal fight cough) she eventually breaks his ward and freezes him. Berserking you still doesn't make you less skilled it makes it worse J'zargo because she will just run straight through everything but paralysis and rip him apart

Her spamming freezing would get her paralyzed. And spamming a 8-B summon is in no way equal to spamming freezing. Oh, and if she were to summon zargo could make it kill her, so it shouldn't be restricted.

If affected by fury, she will litirally charge in, uncaring for incoming attack. Which would get her paralyzed.

Except she has far better range, bloodlusting the summon doesn't work due to robots and undead being immune to fury in game. Also J'zargo doesn't go for paralysis instantly (quickly mind you but not instantly)

Yes, but she does go close range battle normally, and would do so as well when all she can think about is killing him.

Her summons aren't robots, and assuming they are undead he holy manips them away.

Weiis won't kill him instantly either.

Actually one thing that annoys me about profiles is we have their intelligence stats but not a personality stat to say what they would go for in a fight. I feel like that would help a lot so we could actually know their first move. If she goes for melee she gets paralyzed and blown up so I'll wait until someone can explain her first move (though I do remember her going for melee a lot)

Her main fighting weapon is to propell herself with glyphs to the enemy and stab them, then propell herself away.

She does go for range sometimes, but doesn't reaally abuse it much.

I mean since they both can win for nearly the same reason (freezing or paralysis) I'll have to give to J'zargo 5.5/10 times right now due to being more like to get paralysis off.

WeeklyBattles said:
Punching someone into the clouds is wall level at best, hell punching someone over the horizon is only Wall level
Wall level is launching someone a few hundred meters at best, launching someone over the horizon or into the clouds, both of which are launching feats of several kilometers, sounds like a pretty comfy Small Building level

The Giants get their tier from a ground-shattering feat, though.

How is launching a fully armored man into the horizon with the shockwave of a hit class 1 lifting strenght again?

I was calling J'zargo a Faunus to play on how people on Remnant would see Khajiit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back