• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weiss Schnee Vs Gatomon

Ruby Vs Guilmon just concluded and thus, It's time to do the next RWBY Vs Digimon Match Up.

- Both are High 8-C

- speed equal

- SBA

Weiss Schnee: 0

Gatomo : 7 (Dragon, Gar, Glass, Starter, Xtasy, Rebubble and Anon)

Weiss.Schnee.full.1572264

Tailmon re collectors card

Yeah, Gatomon is better.

@Reb

It's via Dark Song. He basically screams and you die or get paralyzed.

@Emperor

No he isn't. He is a fully existent Digimon.

@Rebuble

It is indeed chance based as according to my understanding it's either Paralysis or Death. Not 100% sure. I will look at the revision a little later.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Yeah, Gatomon is better.
I mainly used Impmon cause we put Guilmon and Renamon against RWBY characters and I thought to continue It one last time. (also that impmon was a bit of a tsundere from what I remember. ovo)

But if you think Gatomon is a better opponent I'll switch it.

Impmon after thinking on it is not the best choice. It's bad enough that the RWBY cast has to deal with a 3.5x gap on AP + the fact that Impmon has Dark Song AND Summmon. Yeah, Gatomon is best. Unless you want a SnowAgumon file ovo.

Hypnosis is via Cat's Eye, which is basically, she looks at you and hypnotizes you, forcing you to target yourself. Sleep Manipulation is via Idle Bubble which is a water attack that puts you to sleep if it hits. Defense Piercing no. Although the AP gap takes care of that.

The AP gap isnt enough to oneshot through Weiss' aura (Weiss took a few hits from an 8-B before her aura went down) and Weiss has barriers on top of her aura

How is that enough to bypass a forcefield?

Also what does Gatomon have to counter being frozen solid by 6 different types of attacks followed immediately by impalement, being trapped in restraint glyphs that can hold an 8-B, time dilation, being trapped in an anti-gravity field, or being cut to pieces by a spam teleporting 8-B?

Let me ask you how is that NOT enough to bypass a forcefield after a few strikes?

Simply put. Cat's Eye make's it so that she does all that too her self. It's literally on of Gatomon's main moves, so it is by no means out of character for a Gatomon to go lolCat'sEye.

Weiss is literally 3.5x weaker. She's not impaling or freezing her so easily. Not to mention Overwrite can easily handle freezing.

Nothing Weiss does stops Cat's Eye. All of Weiss' moves require activation and movement. All Gatomon has to do is look at her.

Gatomon has my vote.

AP Advantage + Cat's Eye + Idle Bubble + Mind and Soul attacks. Weiss is versatile, but all that versatility gets cut short the moment Gatomon uses Cat's Eye.

The forcefield should in fact break after repeated strikes. That much is a fact. Not one shot, but a few shots should.

Back