• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weiss Schnee Vs Gatomon

No, just like instant (not passive) mind hax battles aren't (that's a decisive vs stomp debate right there). And she doesn't. It's one of two main skill alongside Lightning Paw. Regardless it is still a high chance of being her first move.

Instant mind hax battles are stomps though. A lot of instant mind hax matches were removed recently because of it.

Yeah I don't think it works that way.

If the chance is less than 50 for mindhax Weiss can still pull off a win if she has a high enough winrate disregarding that.

The chance of mind hax is much much higher than 50% and thats not counting sleep hax or mind and soul destruction

"Simply put. Cat's Eye make's it so that she does all that too her self. It's literally on of Gatomon's main moves, so it is by no means out of character for a Gatomon to go lolCat'sEye."

"Nothing Weiss does stops Cat's Eye. All of Weiss' moves require activation and movement. All Gatomon has to do is look at her."

"AP Advantage + Cat's Eye + Idle Bubble + Mind and Soul attacks. Weiss is versatile, but all that versatility gets cut short the moment Gatomon uses Cat's Eye. "

Mmmmmm yeah you did

If it's 50/50 Weiss incons with 100% winrate in scenarios with no mindhax. Otherwise, goes to Cat in Spanish-mon.

That doesn't imoly he always starts on that, just that it's not ooc and a thing he frequently uses. A 50/50 chance is pretty frequent.

If the odds are 50/50 then this is inconclusive, 50% of the time Gatomon instahaxes with Cats Eye, the other 50% Weiss takes this via everything else

Of course, he also could have just misremembered one of the times.

Now where did I say, she always starts with it? You asked me what defense she had for Weiss' abilities. And I mentioned Cat's Eye. My argument is based off of Cat's Eye simply because she can literally pull it out at anytime.

Also, you are assuming that if Gatomon does not start with Cat's Eye, that's it. You forget that even in a scenario she doesn't start with it, she in character will still utilize it mid battle.

Wasn't it more that, Matt told people that these guys don't all start with mindhax? I wouldn't know. That would mean Grimmon's matches need to go.

Yeah weekly I think you're thinking of nihilus. Otherwise the likes of White Face, Ahriman, Nicol Bolas etc don't have matches.

Just checked

It's only Nihilus and Vitiate which are passives, not because the mindscrew first

Back