• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Have you ever had a dream that made you go like this ?

if so, post them below and try to give an explamation of what is happening in the dream

this is mine:

in this dream i was running away from a wolf-like creature, in a Cat-and-Mouse situation. But guess what happens when he catches me ? i find myself inside Reinhard's castle, but not as an tortured soul inside Reinhard's soul stock, but as my regular self. Also i know of Reinhard and how to navigate the place, somehow, and i go to meet Reinhard, but guess who i meet instead ? BB

this also more weird considering that, outside of VS Battle Wiki, i have never seen anything related to either Fate or Dies Irae

i explain what is happening in this dream with: i am LDO member. I angered Wolfgang, so i tried running away from him, which worked for a while, but then i got killed and send back to Reinhard's castle.

i am 7-A with type 8 immortality and conceptual tactical retreats

One time i dreamed my school became a torture dungeon filled with blood. I was chained to a wall for sometime but i released myself, then i got a invisible bike and drived back to my home, and right at the end i drove in the opposite direction. Then i woke up.

Still no idea why i had that.

Just the other day, I dreamt that, to catch an airplane, I had to be transformed into a fish so I could get knocked through some water obstacle course by giant rackets. Don't worry, I made it onto the plane, before I woke up all like "?????????".

Zeifyl said:
Just the other day, I dreamt that, to catch an airplane, I had to be transformed into a fish so I could get knocked through some water obstacle course by giant rackets. Don't worry, I made it onto the plane, before I woke up all like "?????????".
your dream is ...

fishy

i have a weird dream one time saw random friends hangout as i went to the movie to see which one to watch then apparently everyone in the mall came out to kill them...you can guess where i went with this...full on duke nukhem/DOOM shit except it was with my fists and I swear what i did was not light (going into detail...i can't but its a bloody mess) and at the end came out on top after beating the shit out of like...hundreds of ppl (i lost count)

TISSG7Redgrave said:
i have a weird dream one time saw random friends hangout as i went to the movie to see which one to watch then apparently everyone in the mall came out to kill them...you can guess where i went with this...full on duke nukhem/DOOM shit except it was with my fists and I swear what i did was not light (going into detail...i can't but its a bloody mess) and at the end came out on top after beating the shit out of like...hundreds of ppl (i lost count)
a generic beat 'm up plot ovo

Another weird dream I've had was that a new, interactive Harry Potter movie had come out in the cinema, and I had gone to watch it. The plot of the movie was that Hermione's horse (which was made of chestnuts, matchsticks, and dice) had gotten sick, and we, the audience had to find the cure. That's all I remember.

Most of my dreams involve me getting murdered and/or tortured. IDK what that's all about. One vivid one involved me being stalked by a weirdo, who dressed as Cool Cat. The last thing I saw before I who up was him coming out of the closet with a knife.

Darkanine said:
Most of my dreams involve me getting murdered and/or tortured. IDK what that's all about. One vivid one involved me being stalked by a weirdo, who dressed as Cool Cat. The last thing I saw before I who up was him coming out of the closet with a knife.
Try calling 911 ovo

i remember when i was like 8 i had to fight a grown man in my pajamas trying to kick his ass while he was knifing me. The end result we fell of a 100 story building (I last saw 100 at the top or smth) so yeah.

I once had a dream in which I was in my bathroom, except that when I looked out the door, there was nothing, like if my bathroom was floating in a void; then I noticed that there was a balloon inside the toilet (it was orange, if I'm remembering correctly), and I tried to grap it, but the water burnt my hands, like it was acid, then I woke up.

Alright I just had this dream like a week ago.

It was raining. I was walking around a street when I come across an abandoned storage unit, I opened it up and decided to see what's in there. There was this really nasty looking piano, I cleaned it off and just plugged it in using an outlet on a wall across the street. I pressed a few keys and the ground started shaking, I ran outside and I see an all out battle between like, an entire 8 planes and a huge fleet of spaceships, the planes are somehow winning when space-time tore open, which released a giant ship that had a face on it. The face ship then sucked up all of the planes and spaceships, grew bigger, and then blew all of the clouds onto the surface, which flooded the earth.

Everyone then lived underwater just fine, like "oh well I guess that's just a thing that happened I guess"

also i just rememberer a very significant plot point of my dream, there were threads in the battlefield, this means i was dodging attacks from both Wolfgang and Rot Spinne ovo

I had a dream last night where me and a companion(I can't remember what they looked like) entered a Skyrim dungeon. I could tell it was a Skyrim dungeon because it had the same graphics. There were skeleton warriors walking around and we dispatched them pretty easily with our fists. Then this skeleton tried jumpscaring me from behind some bars so I killed it by snapping it's neck. Then for some reason this also caused the same effect on my companion, who promptly died.

Then the dream ended.

These all happened years ago, when I was much younger.

I had a dream where, in this mall that I visited in a few other dreams, there was a ride on the far side. You had to go up a giant escalator, before you were brought to a branched path. I don't remember if there was any signs about what was to the left, but the friends I was with basically dragged me to the right path, despite my insistence. I can't remember what the yard of the house looked like, but I can remember that we entered through the front doors of a house. This ride took you through several rooms of different houses, with a giant blood stain in a specific spot of each room where a child had been murdered (like a blood stain after the first set of stairs, before they branched off to two staircases to the second floor in a mansion's main entrance). The ride would either stop or slowly transition through the room (depending on the size of the room) as a television, hanging from the ceiling, told you how the child of that household was naughty (some 90's-esque narrator) as it showed them getting chased and brutally murdered by some different monster (first person view from the monster, though I think one or two were from the view of the child), before a door opened and you moved onto the next. After all the rooms (about six or seven) were said and done, the doors at the absolute end opened and the "ride" slid off the tracks, launching you down a ski hill as a giant toboggan.

There was this other dream where a giant frog had broken into my sister's room while we were being babysat by our older cousin, though when I heard screaming, the frog had already eaten my sister and was in the process of eating our cousin before it attacked me, ending the dream.

There was also a month or so where I had nothing but dreams about tornados tearing apart various stereotypical cities.

And there was the time a swarm of bugs twice the size of an adult broke into my house to maul my mother to nothing but a skeleton.

I had dream that involved a ladder, ham on a bone, a volcano, Daffy Duck, and Bugs Bunny. Daffy ends up getting thrown into the volcano by Buggs because he wanted the ham.

Back