• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've once dreamt that I was a Shinobi in the Naruto world and lived a full life from young to old, the odd thing is it felt super long like an actual lifetime to me, when I woke up it was really confusing, Super real, felt empty for a few days, this back in 2011.

also maybe not weird but lucid dream is freaken awesome

CrimsonStarFallen said:
One time i dreamed my school became a torture dungeon filled with blood. I was chained to a wall for sometime but i released myself, then i got a invisible bike and drived back to my home, and right at the end i drove in the opposite direction. Then i woke up.

Still no idea why i had that.
That's a ******* nightmare

I once dreamed that my apartment (this was when I was 4 and lived with my grandma) began to be comsumed by darkness, so I quickly leaped out a window and started running away with random strangers that just appeared there (one was in a wheelchair for some reason) then the dream switched to me being attached to my grandma's foot as she blankly walked across the parking lot, then I saw a flower, Jeep commercial, an episode of jimmy neutron (literally) and went back into a deep sleep only to wake up in the morning. Ever since then I can usually control my dreams. When I cannot control my dream however it always for some reason turns into a weird fanfic of how I want reality to go until I realized that can't be right and go back to bed confused.

Back