• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Webby Vanderquack (2017) vs Old Hunter Henriett [2-0-0]

OK this is taking way too long. I'm gonna go ahead and step in
  • Location is McDuck Manor
  • Webby gets a day to prepare
You should probably remove these. As established before, these give way too much advantages on Webby's end

Anyway in terms of skill on account of being an old hunter, Henriett should be able to match combatants with decades of combat against human and beastly enemies. In-game, most enemies and characters are extremely proficient at evading attacks and striking with even the smallest opportunities and she does have a gun for that purpose

She also has a molotov so keep this in-mind on what location you'll be using

You should probably remove these. As established before, these give way too much advantages on Webby's end
I changed the location but I'm keeping Webby's prep time since otherwise she doesn't have many advantages.
Anyway in terms of skill on account of being an old hunter, Henriett should be able to match combatants with decades of combat against human and beastly enemies. In-game, most enemies and characters are extremely proficient at evading attacks and striking with even the smallest opportunities and she does have a gun for that purpose
Webby has her bow/crossbow for ranged attacks. Webby also kind of has experience with beastly enemies from her adventures with Scrooge and the Duck boys since in the very first episode they have to deal with a gold-eating dragon.

Just one?
Basically every adventure they fight monsters and other villains, she has good experience with thouse

She also showed to be able to fight the likes of mama Ma Beagle, Magica De Spell and Black Heron, all who have a lot of years of experienceas fighters, Ma Beagle and Magica De Spell beigh some of the main thorn on Scrouge feet trough years, preparation also gives Webby a extreme stelth advantage sinse even improvising she was able to defeat Ma beagle and capture her and other vilains too

Don't underestimate this duck Fighting skills

Honestly, yeah. Webby with prep goes insane. I don't know anything about Henriett, but I know that with the sheer randomness of enemies Webby's faced in DuckTales, that would provide her with a lot of extra advantages in addition to however many she would have without prep.

Honestly, yeah. Webby with prep goes insane. I don't know anything about Henriett, but I know that with the sheer randomness of enemies Webby's faced in DuckTales, that would provide her with a lot of extra advantages in addition to however many she would have without prep.
With prepare she probable just gun down Henriett from every durection as soon as the battle start and he don't even see her

With prepare Webby is OP, and she even has a entire day to prepare

I changed the location but I'm keeping Webby's prep time since otherwise she doesn't have many advantages.
So...
With prepare she probable just gun down Henriett from every durection as soon as the battle start and he don't even see her

With prepare Webby is OP, and she even has a entire day to prepare

Okay, still gona vote for webby, she seen to have the skill advantage and with her kinda busted stelth mastery she probable will have no problem hiding and atack henriett from the shadows

no, she was in the playground and Ma Bagle apeared there wanting to kill the ducks, Webby improvised with she had at the moment while using stelth mastery to avoid her
Issue with that currently is with the location
  • Location is SSBU Final Destination
1200px-SSBU-Final_Destination.jpg

I'm not sure there's too much there to be used or to hide behind
Iirc, in her first appearance, she kidnapped Beakly (Webby's granny) to tell her how to make a bouncing potion, which eventually ended in Webby and Heron drinking the potion and Webby barely defeating her.
I dunno, has Heron had any experience with fighting under the conditions of the bouncing potion? And was it the one that just made you bounce whenever you hit a hard surface?

Issue with that currently is with the location
1200px-SSBU-Final_Destination.jpg

I'm not sure there's too much there to be used or to hide behind
She can walk on walls, she can just stay under the stage
I dunno, has Heron had any experience with fighting under the conditions of the bouncing potion? And was it the one that just made you bounce whenever you hit a hard surface?
She has other feats, the point is, she is comparable to scrouge in skill and has a much greater stelth and hability to use ranged weapons, just staying bellow scrouge in meele, not that is a problem sinse she can acrobatics out of meele combat

Back