• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Webby Vanderquack (2017) vs Ashina Seven Spears Yamauchi

Cool. Webby will likely start with using her bow or crossbow. Since she has prep time, she'll likely try to make some kind of trap like she did to Ma Beagle in Daytrip of Doom.

Last edited:

I mean, here she had the help of Huey, Dewey, and Louie, but since she has preparation time I'm sure she could pull it off on her own.

OK then, I think I shouldn't give her prep time

Can you give a rundown on her skill again? I forgot which thread it's from

Can you give a rundown on her skill again? I forgot which thread it's from
She's also very proficient in the use of her weapons because of the whole island survival thing. She has great aim and did this. Yamauchi is also at a huge disadvantage due to the fight location being McDuck Manor, which Webby knows every inch of.

due to the fight location being McDuck Manor, which Webby knows every inch of.
I'll change it to something more neutral then

Anyways in terms of skill, Yamauchi is a part of the elite force of his country, easily capable of taking down armies of ancient Japanese soldiers and trouble comparable enemies

Anyways in terms of skill, Yamauchi is a part of the elite force of his country, easily capable of taking down armies of ancient Japanese soldiers and trouble comparable enemies
Webby is capable of fighting on par with a peak Magica De Spell, who can rival Scrooge, who had been adventuring for almost a century and "has never met a mystical foe he couldn't defeat."

They had all been competing for likely centuries before the events of the aforementioned episode. Jörmungandr could effortlessly toss Dewey around, but otherwise there aren't many LS feats.
So right now, the only combat skill feats we have are the ones you gave originally
Just in case, being trained doesn't necessarily mean comparable. Has Webby managed to beat her grandmother in combat without her holding back?

So right now, the only combat skill feats we have are the ones you gave originally

Just in case, being trained doesn't necessarily mean comparable. Has Webby managed to beat her grandmother in combat without her holding back?
Sort of? Webby attempted to face her granny after she found the latter's training methods to be too harsh on Huey and Dewey, but she was outmatched and forced to flee. Though, Beakley's skill is something that rivals even Scrooge, so...

Any other skill feats besides the ones I dealt with to back up this statement you made?
Even if being trained by her grandma doesn't make her comparable to her, she still has hand-to-hand combat skill. There's a reason she has Martial Arts on her profile. And I'm pretty sure you never dealt with the whole "island survival" thing. Webby also has a plethora of equipment so she won't have to rely on hand-to-hand alone. Most of said equipment are ranged weapons, like her bow and crossbow, so Yamauchi will be constantly outranged.

Even if being trained by her grandma doesn't make her comparable to her, she still has hand-to-hand combat skill. There's a reason she has Martial Arts on her profile. And I'm pretty sure you never dealt with the whole "island survival" thing. Webby also has a plethora of equipment so she won't have to rely on hand-to-hand alone. Most of said equipment are ranged weapons, like her bow and crossbow, so Yamauchi will be constantly outranged.
Issue is, deflecting projectiles is a pretty common ability in his verse used by many fodders and even then, he's already well-versed at dealing with ranged riflemen and bowmen

True, but Webby has acrobatics and can talk to snakes to "get reinforcements". Can Yamauchi counter that?
Well for one, part of his skill literally involves him taking on large groups of warriors

Also the main character of the game he's from is an acrobat and ninjas are commonplace in the verse so yes, he can deal with acrobatics

Well for one, part of his skill literally involves him taking on large groups of warriors

Also the main character of the game he's from is an acrobat and ninjas are commonplace in the verse so yes, he can deal with acrobatics
Well then I guess Yamauchi takes this via outskilling and being able to counter Webby's entire arsenal.

Back