• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest character who can beat and permanently kill Bernkastel/Lambdadelta?

How would they be able to "stand in the same dimension"?

If you mean like equalizing their dimensional levels, then I doubt it would matter due to Bern's 1-A hax, as well as the fact that matches with statistics other than speed that are equalized are not considered legit on this wiki

A 3 Dimensional hat in an infinite dimensional space is still a 3 dimensional hat. Placing the two on the same plane of existence won't do anything for Haruhi, not even speed as Bernkastel's speed is definitely not the normal speed on that plane.

TheMightyRegulator said:
A 3 Dimensional hat in an infinite dimensional space is still a 3 dimensional hat. Placing the two on the same plane of existence won't do anything for Haruhi, not even speed as Bernkastel's speed is definitely not the normal speed on that plane.
I know

TheMightyRegulator said:
well the reasoning behind Umineko's strength follows that rule. almost all of the normal charcater and some of the weaker demons go from 9-B to at least 1-C the moment they are in "Higher Layers". I'm not jokeing, here'sa couple . By that logic any character that we put on the same Layer as Bern's should roughly be equal to her.

Permanently kill true Bern and Lambda + their shapeless essences or just permanently off them from a single lower layer?

Because regardless of the answer you're looking for, the "weakest" would still have to be stupidly powerful.

well, when in doubt, send Hajun. He's probably the most powerful mid-end Tier 1-A. And to my knowledge, Bern is mid-tier Tier 1-A... sort of.

... Ok I admit Hajun might be overkill, hmm, I wanted to nominate Watchers but they don't have 'Tier 1-A' mentioned anywhere in their profile so Bern might regen continuously so Watchers can't win either..

That still doesn't change the fact that we considered them as Higher Layered beings dispite being normal humans with no magical abilites. If being in a higer Layer doesn't equal to being a higher layer being then they should still be the same as they were before, but we have them on the same level despite only being a peice in a board game and not going through any real evolution.

Piece Battler, before becoming game master, created the concept of gravity and dwarfs multiverses.

He is not a normal human anymore.

JBennett said:
If being in a higer Layer doesn't equal to being a higher layer being then they should still be the same as they were before, but we have them on the same level despite only being a peice in a board game and not going through any real evolution.
I don't understand why you think losing restrictions when travelling to higher layers isn't real evolution.

Even without the given scans, gaining the ability to suddenly, as Rika said, view the worlds as "stories" should be enough indication that she's not the girl she was before.

I don't know where you gained the idea that characters in higher layers aren't higher layer beings. Higher dimensions and higher layers are not the same thing.

so just about anyone can be hyperdimension just by being in one of the higher layers? because acording to this anyone in a high layer is on a higher dimension then the previous layer so thats what I ment that.

JBennett said:
so just about anyone can be hyperdimension just by being in one of the higher layers?
"Anyone" can't just "being in" one of the higher layers.

any yet normal human beings like Rudolf and his wife are considered by this website to be high 1-C to 1-B just by being in the Golden Lands.

not only that but Battler went from 1-C to High 1-C to 1-B just by being in City of books, and he was invited by Lamb as a guest.

Normal human beings don't dwarf multiverses.

It was a bit more than invited, Lambda literally towed them to the City of Books, giving them their manifestations and Battler was the game master at that point so I don't understand why you brought up someone who has been practically referred to as god.

Higher layer >dimension, as they contain and are separated by several dimensions.

Normal human beings do not manifested from the essence of nothingness in the abstract realm that is not some kind of location in the first place. Their meta-bodies have nothing in common with their material bodies from any universe.

well this is going nowhere. well I only joined this out of a whim since I try to avoid talks dealing with tier 1 characters so I'll just walk away from this.

Rika Furude(1-C) maybe, she and Bern was one somehow so if she tried to kill herself or lost in the final arc of Higurashi, Bern could be dead too since at that time Bern was not even born, she could be never existed.

But maybe I'm wrong since Bern's magic can make anything extremely hard to happen happens and Rika did survive in the final stage so as long as there is a chance, Bern can still survive and win.

Back