• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weak digimon vs Madoka

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I should say, you can't give me a heart attack like that and pretend that everything is alright

The fact that two admins have shown up but none has closed this means that it is 10000000% fair and that you should discuss it.

PaChi2 said:
The fact that two admins have shown up but none has closed this means that it is 10000000% fair and that you should discuss it.
Or they don't care yet.

Anyway monster that does multiversal feats casually should win one that performs it that essentially makes it her ultimate attack (or her ultimate essence).

Jasonsith said:
Or they don't care yet.

Anyway monster that does multiversal feats casually should win one that performs it that essentially makes it her ultimate attack (or her ultimate essence).
Yes... but no...

Or they don't care yet.

Wrong

Enerjak beats Madoka according to a previous thread, but lost against this Alpha guy. Why do you think Madoka honestly has a chance against a frigging Digimon like this one?

Dragopentling said:
Enerjak beats Madoka according to a previous thread, but lost against this Alpha guy. Why do you think Madoka honestly has a chance against a frigging Digimon like this one?
Its Alphamon at his weakest.

Enerjak lost to Alphamon at his strongest.

Just saying.

Its Alphamon at his weakest.

Enerjak lost to Alphamon at his strongest.

Just saying.

Does it really matter? The only difference is AP. The abilities are still very much the same sans maybe a few negligible additions. Since when has AP potency alone really mattered more often nowadays?

I just wanted an Alphamon fight, kay?

Seriously

@Kalt/Dragon/SD Please close this, I lost interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back