• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

We should make profiles for The Good Place

They'd be a pretty powerful verse with even mid to low tiers being Solid 1-Cs & a tonne of cool hax.

Hold on. Are you talking about the live-action show?

If so... this is just my opinion but I find live-action shows to be the weirdest verses to have Tier 1 characters, if only because Doctor Who is the only other live-action show I know of that has them.

Well, if you have some feats, we can get to making it.

@DMUA:

A low-mid character has a 9D statement & he is able to smell a fart before it happens (i'm not sure if that is a 9D feat)

Characters drink antimatter and eat abstract concepts and warp reality seemingly completely on a whim.

Several characters live in and can manipulate a boundless void

There may be a lot of NLF in that, but I think it's at least good enough to warrant being looked at.

I have wanted this for a while now, unfortunately I couldn't make make it myself because i was unable to collect proper evidence for profiles.

I don't think the 1-C statement you are talking about applies to AP. I remember it being about percieving 9 dimensions and not manipulating 9 dimensional constructs.

Andytrenom said:
I don't think the 1-C statement you are talking about applies to AP. I remember it being about percieving 9 dimensions and not manipulating 9 dimensional constructs.
9-D perception is a 9-D feat.

Well I am not an expert on dimensional tiering but I don't think having 9d perception is considered enough justification for 1-C.

Andytrenom said:
Well I am not an expert on dimensional tiering but I don't think having 9d perception is considered enough justification for 1-C.
I'm pretty sure a being can't perceive higher dimensions than they exist in.

@LordWhis maybe you should consult someone knowledgable on the tiering system.

Here are some feats I remember

Speed-Michael states that he can read the world's literature in 1 hour, Janet reads every book written on psychology in 2 seconds.

AP-Janet through glitching was about to make the good place neighbourhood explode, which was stated to stretch over 1000miles

Just seeing higher dimensions is an ability, we need to know that they exist on 9 dimensions for him to be 9D.

Andytrenom said:
Here are some feats I remember

Speed-Michael states that he can read the world's literature in 1 hour, Janet reads every book written on psychology in 2 seconds.

AP-Janet through glitching was about to make the good place neighbourhood explode, which was stated to stretch over 1000miles
There are way better feats then those-

Janet created a sun, maybe an entire sky full of stars.

Michael kicked a dog into the sun.

Janet is 99 trillion degrees hot. (That would make her Island Level if Fahrenheit and island level + if Celsius based on body heat alone)

Random architects can drink antimatter like coffee.

Janet is able to manipulate a boundless void & move around it which would require infinite speed.

Jen was able to literally eat/drink envy.

There are characters who are fast enough to put every single atom of a hulking demon's body in a different star in a small amount of time, perhaps instantly.

@LordWhis

Janet created a sun, maybe an entire sky full of stars.

Okay.

Michael kicked a dog into the sun.

Cannot be calculated.

Janet is 99 trillion degrees hot. (That would make her Island Level if Fahrenheit and island level + if Celsius based on body heat alone)

Destroying a 1000 mile long neighbour through an explosion should be higher than that.

Janet is able to manipulate a boundless void & move around it which would require infinite speed.

I am okay with this, but the site is pretty strict with these kinds of feats, so not sure if it will be accepted.

There are characters who are fast enough to put every single atom of a hulking demon's body in a different star in a small amount of time, perhaps instantly.

I think this is too vague for a speed feat.

@LordWhis

lol

While he did get upgraded, it wasn't from that statement, so no, I don't think it has.

Michael powers (Only what I recall as of right now):

Memory Manipulation

Perception Manipulation (Creating the trolley problem simulation)

Immortality (Stated to have been around for all of time)

Superhuman physical characteristics

Time travel? (I missed a large portion of the season 2 finale, but that's what he did right?)

Whatever power perceiving higher dimensions is.

In one episode, one of the robot characters starts to glitch which nearly causes the good place to be destroyed in an explosion. For context, the Good Place has been specified to stretch over 1000 miles.

I'd say perceiving higher dimensions is closer to Cosmic Awareness, which we should have a page for.

So do we just write 'Can perceive higher dimensions' on Michael's profile instead of giving him an ability currently listed in this wiki?

Just list it as an intelligence feat.

I had an idea.

While perceiving 9 dimensions doesn't make Michael himself 9 dimensional, doesn't that mean that the good place itself contains 9 dimensions.

I don't know. Is the context explicitly called 9-D or does it just say there is 9 dimensions?

It has been mentioned several times and I personally find it being hyperbole highly unlikely.

Back