• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

We are using the databook in a wrong way.

How about you actually refute his points

well it look like u are also same as imad ignore when someone actually refute his points and prove him wrong but still

keep repeating same-thing over and over if this is not trolling then........................

+as we said b4 if he think god tier is 7-A than he should make CRT about that but he wont make CRT and start same topic (god tier is 7-A) on every naruto threads

@Shadow

I didn't ignore anything, while you are here omitting feats while I provide every single feat. It's not a good look and doesn't help your point.

• Shikamaru hasn't demonstrated 7-A feats for his teen self, but this is new Boruto iteration that has no feats. His last rating was 7-C, so it's an anti-feat for Kinshiki given Kinshiki's feats are consistently 7-A and this is a lower-end feat.
  • Where are you getting this supposed rating for Chojuro, I'm assuming the anime. Do you have evidence that that arc is canon to the manga?
  • Base Sasuke's last rating was 7-A. If you wish to discuss more on this then you should make a CRT for Base Naruto and Sasuke after interacting with Hagoromo or a CRT for Base Adult Sasuke.
  • Kinshiki is hurt by Kurotsuchi and then hit and hurt by Sasuke. The former is consistent with his feats all being a majority below 5-B while the latter is literally the sole possibly 5-B feat that Kinshiki has. Or, the other alternative being that Sasuke held back, it would make sense with Kinshiki's consistent sub 5-B feats.
Your point has no foundation and doesn't stand.

>Literally 95% of Kinshiki's feats are interactions with 7-A Kage whose only feats in this new iteration of the Boruto era are against Kinshiki (thus they aren't inconsistent as they are the consistent rating).

>Two instances against Base Sasuke whose last rating was 7-A as a teenager.

>One singular instance of 5-B.

So once again, actually provide evidence he's consistently 5-B as an Unknown rating and 5-B rating have no grounds in this discussion with the majority being 7-A right now.

Omimi said:
sasuke is low-5-B via calc don't even to start your bs again
That's going to go as well as your last attempt to push this in the 5-B Base Naruto thread... which wasn't accepted.

Also, if Sasuke was it would be on his profile for his base.

Lmao that arc is canon to Boruto. We literally accept academy-genin graduation arc as canon in the anime already.

That's going to go as well as your last attempt to push this in the 5-B Base Naruto thread... which wasn't accepted.

No one has looked at the calc tbf

Omimi raging against things is never the option

Counter your Opponents points decisively and as accurately as possible, No Imade isn't trolling He just Fundamentally believes what his saying is right, which is fine if he does, that's the whole point of Debating.

Even though his wrong in the context of our Wiki, Instead of assuming that he knows how our Wiki works ill prove it instead, let me Dissect all of your arguments Imade as thoroughly as I can in a Blog to avoid problems like this in the future,

I hope this Thread is left Open to give me some time, as I'm currently at work, I look forward to it :)

Shadowbokunohero said:
Omimi raging against things is never the option
Counter your Opponents points decisively and as accurately as possible, No Imade isn't trolling He just Fundamentally believes what his saying is right, which is fine if he does, that's the whole point of Debating.

Even though his wrong in the context of our Wiki, Instead of assuming that he knows how our Wiki works ill prove it instead, let me Dissect all of your arguments Imade as thoroughly as I can in a Blog to avoid problems like this in the future,

I hope this Thread is left Open to give me some time, as I'm currently at work, I look forward to it :)
A voice of ration, finally.

dont u think he should Make CRT as he think god tier 7-A but he wont make CRT and start same topic (god tier is 7-A) on every naruto CRT

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 wrote

oh now u are saying that calc is not validate anymore because.............

Outliers exist. The likes of Kinshiki and Momoshiki are suppose to be threats to the strongest of characters and have fought said characters. The only problem is they want to make everyone useful and likely don't know how strong they made the characters.

The Kage are and will always be Outliers. They simply can't reach that level of power no matter what they show given it took freaking aliens to come down, and a new type of chakra to boost Naruto and Sasuke to the level we rate them at.

I agree with Unknown for Kinshiki by the way.

oh boy

why are u posting nonsense on CRT

i know u admire him but u should stop admiring real charactar on CRT@ GilgaArcuied

@Omimi

I'm pretty sure Gilga was joking about the Almighty God thing.

This is just getting more and more stupid as it goes on. I can say right now that if he gets downgraded to 7-A based on this crappy reasoning we should be ready to downgrade a lot of characters.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Outliers exist. The likes of Kinshiki and Momoshiki are suppose to be threats to the strongest of characters and have fought said characters. The only problem is they want to make everyone useful and likely don't know how strong they made the characters.
The Kage are and will always be Outliers. They simply can't reach that level of power no matter what they show given it took freaking aliens to come down, and a new type of chakra to boost Naruto and Sasuke to the level we rate them at.

I agree with Unknown for Kinshiki by the way.

I also think that an unknown tier seems safest.

well imad already said that sasuke should be 7-A so next would be gennin lvl sasuke wait he also tink momo is not 5-B cuz he cant tank boruto rasangan

so What is next,9-C Sasuke cause academy student can hurt him lmao

Omimi, as nice of a hax transmutation might be, you don't need to make a strawman out of Imade.

Unknown should be fine tough.

I have to say, IMade looks like he is making the most sense here. Sometimes I think people have a phobia of low ratings.

But if most people think that Unknown is the best rating we can give him, that seems fine too.

Low ratings are not the problem

it's when the points themselves are self contradionary and requires that our own standards change to fit a specific verse that it becomes a problem.

The fact that this downgrade thread was made by the very same people who disagree with Imade should tell you that it's not about low ratings

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Omimi, as nice of a hax transmutation might be, you don't need to make a strawman out of Imade.Unknown should be fine tough.
how am i going to strawman out of him?

when he actually said hose words

I'm sorry but I laugh my a** off when people actually want to make almost god tiers 7A just cause there's "consistency" of a arc that was known to not make sense when it came to powerscaling then start to make sense towards the end

Unknown is honestly fine

Yes, unknown is fine.

Back