• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

We are number one but you're a big guy!

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
...and it doesn't involve Robbie Rotten.

Stephanie Meanswell at her peak vs Bane (The Dark Knight Trilogy)

Stephanie Meanswell has access to all of her equipment, but no prior knowledge of Bane.

Fight takes place in Lazy Town and speed is equalized

Who wins and why?

Bane: 1

Stephanie:

Inconclusive:

Oh, hey, another fight with Stephanie. I thought I'd be the only one to try it out. \

If speed is not equalized Stephanie may have this given her faster combat speed which is stated on her profile. though I don't feel like she'd be able to back away and think up of a plan with speed being unequal. I do feel like she may have this though, if she can just keep dancing around Bane. I mean apparently Stephanie's attack speed is supersonic, while Bane's is Subsonic. Bane might have more of a strength advantage but I'm not sure if he can keep up with Stephanie.

I feel like if speed is equalized it's more in Bane's favor?

Though then again this is really tricky. Speed being unequalized doesn't matter in the actual fight. it just means that Bane can run away if he needs to catch his breath or something, but if he does that then Stephanie could probably eat one of her sports candies or whatever and win.

If you equalize speed I have to give it to Bane due to superior lifting speed. It's up to you in the end. I feel like unequalized would be better but you may want other opinions.

'Supersonic Attack/Combat speed (should be superior to Stingy, who kicked a soccer ball 6 kilometers up to Sportacus's Airship in 7 seconds at 2.499 mach.)'

I feel like with speed unequalized, it'd be impossible for Bane to get a hit off, seeing how he has to fight CQC, and Stephanie's reaction and attack speeds are like over 5x Bane's attack speeds.

Changing to speed equalized for now, can change it later ig.

Alright, fair enough I suppose.

Well, then, I think Bane has the win due to superior strength, unless Stephanie can keep him at bay with a baseball bat and baseballs or something. though nothing stops him from grabbing them either...

It's really difficult to tell...

but I think Bane has this now, unfortunately.

Back