• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mike Barnes > Chozen
b786eb8483e958e6b62d98bfe3a521ef.png

1. He's not gonna do that forever, and Bane has literally countered attacks from Batman himself.
2. Then where did you get the "amazing dodging skills" from? What difference does that even make from his average reaction speed?
3. AP feats that scale below his AP just displays of how much stronger Bane is.
1. From a batman who rushed in dumb hits.
2. He's able to dodge people pretty decent even without his meditation which is pretty short considering starting distance is SBA meaning he has time to meditate and dodge even if you wanna argue he can't regularly.
3. ...I don't know how you don't realize that doesn't matter.

1. From a batman who rushed in dumb hits.
2. He's able to dodge people pretty decent even without his meditation which is pretty short considering starting distance is SBA meaning he has time to meditate and dodge even if you wanna argue he can't regularly.
3. ...I don't know how you don't realize that doesn't matter.
1. Can you please elaborate on how were the hits even dumb?
2. So what? He could still get tagged by the others who harmed him.
3. And I don't know how you don't realize they show how strong Bane is.

1. Can you please elaborate on how were the hits even dumb?
2. So what? He could still get tagged by the others who harmed him.
3. And I don't know how you don't realize they show how strong Bane is.
1. He rushed in attacking with no strategy but that argument is not revelant anyways because it does attack my point.
2. I don't understand what you are arguing unless it is that Bane would tag him anyways to which I call bs.
3. Whether or not it shows he's strong is not revelant your point is like if Red Herring & Vivid Misleadingness had a baby coupled with some Ad Nauseam from how much you repeating your arguments (which aren't even real arguments).

1. He rushed in attacking with no strategy but that argument is not revelant anyways because it does attack my point.
2. I don't understand what you are arguing unless it is that Bane would tag him anyways to which I call bs.
3. Whether or not it shows he's strong is not revelant your point is like if Red Herring & Vivid Misleadingness had a baby coupled with some Ad Nauseam from how much you repeating your arguments (which aren't even real arguments).
1. How was he supposed to know what Bane was capable of doing in the first place? And it sure does attack your point since you contradicted yourself.
2. Daniel is not full on Ultra Instinct my guy, you can't just say oh, he's just going to dodge every attack Bane has in store for him without landing a single hit, if anything that is BS rather what you were pointing out.
3. And what you just said made zero sense at all.

1. How was he supposed to know what Bane was capable of doing in the first place? And it sure does attack your point since you contradicted yourself.
2. Daniel is not full on Ultra Instinct my guy, you can't just say oh, he's just going to dodge every attack Bane has in store for him without landing a single hit, if anything that is BS rather what you were pointing out.
3. And what you just said made zero sense at all.
1. He'd analyze Bane if he seemed like a major threat which he would.
2. I promise you if 50 year old Mike Tyson and some random dude who was relative in punching speed were thrown in the ring and Mike Tyson was challenged to dodge for a full 3 minutes he could. He's not necessarily reacting to the punch. He's looking at the tells and dodging accordingly. Might seem impossible to someone like you and me but for master arts masters, it would be a challenge, just not a big one.

1. He'd analyze Bane if he seemed like a major threat which he would.
2. I promise you if 50 year old Mike Tyson and some random dude who was relative in punching speed were thrown in the ring and Mike Tyson was challenged to dodge for a full 3 minutes he could. He's not necessarily reacting to the punch. He's looking at the tells and dodging accordingly. Might seem impossible to someone like you and me but for master arts masters, it would be a challenge, just not a big one.
1. But then again Bane seemed much stronger than Batman thought he would.
2. Even then, that seems like you're downplaying Bane's combat capability. Daniel is not going to just dodge every single attack Bane throws at him, and do keep in mind that Bane is around Post Daniel's age.

Last edited:
Okay so lets go over it

AP
  • Scales to a 87,725.91 joule feat
  • Bane preformed a 262,372.68305 joule feat
Bane hits 2.99x harder

Lifting strength
  • Ngl his strength does not look like its peak human at all, but going with the profile he can lift 227 kilograms
  • Bane is rated at least 545.2 kilograms
Bane is at least 2.4x stronger than Daniel

Skill/Mentality

The core issue in my book here is ultimately Daniel like... isn't a pyschopath. He's not going to kill people and the vast majority of his attacks at take downs and non-lethal moves.

Contrast this with Bane, who solely fights to harm or murder whoever is against him. Both of them fought what amounts to be fodder, but Bane was far more brutal and efficient with how he took down his enemies compared to Daniel.

Skill is also a rather nebulous issue to determine. Bane is the most skilled of Ras' League of Assassins', highly trained terrorists that the already hyper trained and highly skilled Batman went to in order to finish his training after hopping around the globe. The implication being that they're the best of the best, which is shown by them taking down governments and entire cities rather quickly and rather efficiently.

Daniel's skill comes from high level IRL martial arts and the related tournaments. But unlike Bane he has showcased legitimate superhuman martial arts stuff like pressure point tactics.

In my view I'm going with Bane. I think Daniel has enough scaling chains and training to be good enough to fight him, but I think that his in-character attitude leaves him weak at the beginning of the match. This leaves him fighting a superior physical combatant just as skilled as he is but also on some solid pain medication that allows him to roll with the punches. Daniel also gets seriously out grappled and that's important since Bane is capable of shattering spines on a physical peer in bullet resistant body armor due to his superior strength.

Can Daniel win? Yeah. Pressure points is something Bane wouldn't be familiar with and it doesn't seem seriously hard to pull off. Since its effecting nerves it also isn't resisted by his medication. But from what I'm seeing Daniel doesn't instantly whip it out in-character. Considering that I think Bane has a better win condition, since the early and mid stages of the fight fall more directly into his favor.

Last edited:
Anyways, Bane breaks him like a Kit Kat Bar FRA

Daniel Does outskill. Bane's moves are crappy. He is bad at blocking and his variation of punches kicks and takedowns are very minimal. However his superior lifting gives him biggest advantage and since daniel, as mentioned above doesnt really use pressure points at early stages so once Bane charges and grab him its over. He has enough skill to do that. So Bane wins.

I'll be fair to Daniel though - he scales significantly above the 87,725.91 joule feat and he excels against overagressive people.

I still think Bane ought to win but it will be a very hard fight.

Daniel Does outskill. Bane's moves are crappy. He is bad at blocking and his variation of punches kicks and takedowns are very minimal. However his superior lifting gives him biggest advantage and since daniel, as mentioned above doesnt really use pressure points at early stages so once Bane charges and grab him its over. He has enough skill to do that. So Bane wins.
Well honestly, his fighting style isn't that crappy since he is a master assassin of the League of Shadows, and that's just cinematography.

Well honestly, his fighting style isn't that crappy since he is a master assassin of the League of Shadows, and that's just cinematography.
I treat cinematography/Animation as skill feat. Meaning, ceiling of skill varies from verse to verse. Looks like in Batman verse a master assassin has somewhat crappy hand 2 hand combat skill. I'm not so sure if this wiki has a rule for treating skill feats.

Cinematography plays a part in it. Rama from the Raid and Ip Man are better martial artist than John Wick, despite both having similar accolades because of that reason.

Back