• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well unless the luck can incap or something, Hajime is still too fast for either to do anything, but he will have trouble hitting Hinata i guess.

Give Hajime prep time and he creates a concept to incap both.

Yes, all of it's passive. At best this an incon, there's absolutely no way he's touching him.

Also kinda why I told you to get into Dangan, for a murder mystery series it's really powerful, or at least Hajime.

But yeah, Incon.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Well unless the luck can incap or something, Hajime is still too fast for either to do anything, but he will have trouble hitting Hinata i guess.
It can bring down meteors to snipe a single person in a group, it'll manage.

A meteor isn't doing anything to Hajime's durability.

Hajime himself can bring down meteors to cover half the surface of the planet.

This is looking inconclusive.

And I'm not saying that a meteor would kill him. I'm saying that a meteor falling down, being burnt by the atmosphere enough to be just small enough to hurt a single person, and then striking it's target is immensely more unlikely that Nagumo being incapacitated.

Celestial Pegasus said:
A meteor isn't doing anything to Hajime's durability.

Hajime himself can bring down meteors to cover half the surface of the planet.

This is looking inconclusive.
Just responded to that very thing. Great timing.

Also, Hinata can drive people insane (it's either considered type 3 madness or social Influencing) by just speaking/singing, and Nagumo doesn't resist that kind of madness.

Even if he was incapped time reversal would just put him back to his original state, and i have doubts he could be incapped in the first place, when has Hinata ever incap someone as durable as Hajime?

Insanity gets reversed too, plus Hajime is too fast so Hinata is literally gonna be a statue from his perspective, Hinata himself isn't gonna be able to do anything.

Incapacitating someone doesn't need to overcome their durability, you know?

Anyhow, no resistance to social Influencing, and his only resistance to madness would be from sensorial overload (the pleasure one) and mind manip, so Hajime just sings to him.

So how exactly would he incap him?

The madness resistance isn't from a physical sort of pleasure, it directly affected the mind.

And as i said before Hinata isn't gonna be able to do anything, he is too slow.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I always figured if you resisted one, well, you resist the others.
Well... you figured wrong. They are divided precisely because one doesn't resist the others.

Getting mindhaxed, influenced by words, and you're mind breaking down while trying to comprehend something are wholly different.

Celestial Pegasus said:
So how exactly would he incap him?

The madness resistance isn't from a physical sort of pleasure, it directly affected the mind.

And as i said before Hinata isn't gonna be able to do anything, he is too slow.
By keeping him alive long enough that he can sing, really. Or causing some madness fireworks go off and brainwashing Nagumo (again, not mindmanioulation, social influencing/madness).

And that makes it worse, actually. Resisting type 1 madness means nothing to type 3.

Hajime is so fast, he can experience a lifetime before Hinata can do absolutely anything, and you really think Hajime whose entire stick it is to come up with new abilities when facing problems is gonna keep blindly attacking Hinata when nothing he does hits?

I am absolutely certain Hajime will create a new concept to deal with the problem.

He likely won't give him the chance to prep. Even something little like kicking a blade of grass causing some inexplicable phenomena like a tornado or something would be something Hajime just... does.

He doesn't need to go that far.

This is neo program Hajime. Nagumo attacks him, breaks a rule, and just gets put into detention or something.

Or, since he isn't a student, he can just get deleted.

Or Hajime would just be passively really charismatic and hot and Nagumo would catch The Gay.

Hinata is a very dumb character powers wise. It's almost "turn you into a snail through social Influencing" levels of dumb, sometimes.

Thought this match was a 3 way? Don't remember 3 ways being added unless it's like Naofumi and Raphtalia where both are needed to fight together.

This wasn't Hajime vs Hinata, it was Hajime vs Hinata vs Thunder, so not sure why it was added. Unless the rule changed or something.

Though ultimately i don't think it's a big deal, just want to know the reasoning behind why this was added.

Its not a three way. Since Thunder McQueen is who he is, the inconclusive votes are written in his name as an inside joke for VsB members.

Wait Thunder was never apart of the match from the beginning? Lol didn't see that, assumed this was a 3 way.

Thought wrong, anyway this match is concluded then.

Back