• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wave vs. Jellal Fernandes (Rematch)

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
Since Jellal still has a 7-B version, I can remake this. The fight takes place in Night Raid's base.

Wave: 1

Jellal: 1

Double Teigu Activation Wave and Post Timeskip Jellal. Speed is equalized. Who wins?

Huh, interesting matchup

I'd give it to Wave seeing as he has both Mastema and Grand Chariot under his control and was the only person (other then Esdeath) who could land a clean hit on Akame (who as we know has insane reflexes, speed and agility) though it was because Akame was distracted at the time....but still. Also since he can fight on both land and air thanks to Mastema, and the fact he can keep up with Akame means that he should be able to avoid Jellal's Heavenly Magic : Meteor and evade him. Grand Chariot should add to his offence and defense seeing as how it is rumoured to be an advanced version of Incursio, Also he is a soldier and has combat training, while Jellal does not (atleast not to the same degree)

Only way I see him taking damage is if Jellal traps him and uses his spell, which coincidentaly is also called Grand Chariot, but still would it kill him? I doubt it.

@acro speed is equalsied,every speed included reactions.

I would give this to Jellal since he can bind him and uses grand chariot and Cema as he did against 4 oracion seis member he wins for sure, then he also has thought projection to distract wave and if necessary has self destruction spell as well.

WilliamShadow said:
@acro speed is equalsied,every speed included reactions.
I would give this to Jellal since he can bind him and uses grand chariot and Cema as he did against 4 oracion seis member he wins for sure, then he also has thought projection to distract wave and if necessary has self destruction spell as well.
Ah, I see your point and I respect your opinions, but my vote remains with Wave because of his experience and weapon

I didn't try to change your vote I was just saying every speed is equalized since form your post it seemed as if you were going by logic of wave being faster which well even without equalised speed is...

WilliamShadow said:
I didn't try to change your vote I was just saying every speed is equalized since form your post it seemed as if you were going by logic of wave being faster which well even without equalised speed is...
yeah, my post did rely on Wave being faster...but still Jellal would have to break through Mastema and Grand Chariot both as that would be Wave's defense, so idk really Jellal seems like a good choice as well

^well they are both 7-B means Wave is 7-B with his armor anyway, they both have a chance of wining it's just the point of view I simply think Jellal wins because he has more skilles than Wave in general.

WilliamShadow said:
^well they are both 7-B means Wave is 7-B with his armor anyway, they both have a chance of wining it's just the point of view I simply think Jellal wins because he has more skilles than Wave in general.
yeah but that was only his armor, and the post implies he has his second Teigu as well, Mastema

But overall, Jellal has more skills and Wave has more experience. If speed was not equalised, I would have given this to Wave, but I don't know that well now

Don't remember well what Mastema is,but if it's his armor that still 7-B durabilty.

You do understand if the speed wasn't equalized Jellal would stomp him? Since he is much faster.

WilliamShadow said:
Don't remember well what Mastema is,but if it's his armor that still 7-B durabilty.
You do understand if the speed wasn't equalized Jellal would stomp him? Since he is much faster.
Mastema is the set of wings that could fire feather shaped projectiles.

And now that you mention it, yeah Jellal is Massively Hypersonic+ while Wave is just Massively Hypersonic....you are correct

Oh well Mastema is still 7-B both of their AP and Durabilty is 7-B. Anyway, you can also give inconclusive as answer if you can't decide.

well durabilty is always that 7-B and attack reflection would be quite fun since Jellal can reflect attacks as well. An endless reflection :D

No,without those he can simply use Mirior water or lake I need to check that spell again. Mystogan use that without staves as well. I don't get why is written with magical staves when it was clearly without them.

Actually, the staves were always used only for illusion by both Mystogan and Jellal while the mirror water was used without them. Anyway I won't discus that especially not here since it also depends on point of view cause I never saw them using the staves for mirror water like for illusion and you apprently think he used them simple beacuse he had them,but with that logic everything Mystogan did was thx too staves, transforming himself into mist as well and I am pretty sure he would have to wield the staves to actually use a spell and not a hand sign. I am anyway fine with the reasoning I just find it weird.

And please don't use stuff like IIRC cause I have no idea what it means.

Yeah,thx for the definition.

And yes. I know about whats written on the wiki the thing is it's more of a assumption than being hundred percent correct, since we never saw the staves activating or doing anything when that spell was activated for diffrence of illusion against Laxus and I suppose illusion against Jura. But I am anyway fine with that since it doesn't change a lot.

What?

Are you sure you ever saw the spell?

Because the staves clearly put in front of the user to form the layers

Mirror water? I really don't recall them. I should probably take a look later.

Okay,found the one with Mystogan I couldn't find the one with Jellal,but it's the same thing. Well thx for helping me with that.

Anyway,now that you helped me derail and spam why don't you vote as well.

Because normally I vote where I know both characters, but I have little to no knowledge of AgK in general

I just know that Tatsumi is normally a NLF in an armor

Back