• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wave arc Naruto vs Twice(Post Awakening)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How high is the High 8-C rating? I saw Re-Destro profile (because Weakened Shigaraki scales) and he doesn't have a calculation for his rating there, despite having a description "... was this strong" without something being linked.
A less durable Twice clone of Shigaraki took a hit from Re-Destro who was using a low amount of stress. 1% of Re-Destro's stress is 5.13 Tons, which means Shigaraki upscales from that number.

Though a clone of Shigarak is just going to use his city wide decay since it wouldn't care about it's own life.

But it doesn't matter, in character Twice creates clones of himself which aren't even going to slow Naruto's clones down.

We have no idea how long it took Twice to make those clones, it's a manga remember. Yes the speed of his creation gets faster as he makes more clone, but it's canon that Twice needs to make a clone, and that clone needs to make a clone. Which is far slower than just a single hand sign.

Doesn't matter if speed is equal, his action takes longer than Naruto's.
Fine, extraploting from previous information twice created 8 clones in roughly 1 second. So you could model creating clones as 2^3x(x being the number of seconds) , which means at most he would take roughly 3 seconds to create 1000 clones.
Meaning the first clone creation would happen roughly at the same rate, and in literal seconds twice would overwhelm him.

3 seconds to create 1000 clones, while Naruto does that in less than 1 second + having advantage in literally every stats

That doesn't matter, Naruto can create 1000 clones in less than one second. I can make that hand sign in less than one second, so Naruto can do it way faster.

Also once again, in character he's going to make clones of himself. Which get one shotted the moment that one second passes, and they can't even hurt Naruto.

Yes, so lets use that same number lets say naruto kills 500 clones within 5 second, by that point twice has already created more clones within that time, Also twice's clones can literally create more clones while naruto is killing them and he can create them faster than naruto can kill them.

Bro.

Twice makes clones from 1 to whatever number progressively. 1-2-4-8-16-32-64-128-256-512-1024-2048 (I love that game) and so on.

Naruto makes whatever number of clones in 1 shot. 1-1000

You forgot how his cloning works

Naruto takes time to infuse chakra , its not an instantenous thing he's consistently displayed taking at least a few seconds from making the hand sign to create his clones, by the time he's infused chakra twice would have created as many clones and have proceeded to surpass him.

Naruto takes time to infuse chakra , its not an instantenous thing he's consistently displayed taking at least a few seconds from making the hand sign to create his clones, by the time he's infused chakra twice would have created as many clones and have proceeded to surpass him.
Makes a thousand clones in less than a second

Yes in that scene we see naruto has the time to talk , and its not until 2 panels after that we get his reaction i.e not literally instaneous.

Imma just act like Twice's clones don't need to solidify before making clones

Imma just act like Twice's clones don't need to solidify before making clones
That solidification process is actually instaneous. Twice has stated he's way faster of creating clones of himself. And if you wanna bring up panels look at this one. And twice's clones can still create more clones while there solidying. It's in the same panel you showed.
https://***********.com/read-online/Boku-No-Hero-Academia-chapter-230
Within a matter of seconds twice created enough clones to overwhelm an army of 100,000

The fact naruto and mizuki have the time to talk afterwards tells me that's not true, in the anime they display it as such as well.
he uses shadow clone after mizuki speaks what's your point ?
btw you still didn't explain how twice catches up before getting overwhelmed by naruto's clones or how he can damage naruto before getting overwhelmed

In the anime we see he speaks while holding up the sign and then uses the jutsu( 9.29)

My argument is that twice would have more clones .

Dabi or Shigaraki clones can easily one shot his clones through ignore durability.

well he doesn't hold it for that long in most fights
can prove that he can make more than a thousand clones per second also twice needs more clones to match a single naruto
from what i've heard him cloning Dabi or Shigaraki is out of character

i see twice winning once the shigaraki clones come out. Just a couple can decay hundreds of naruto pretty quickly similar to how he did the city. and naruto can't just infinitely put out thousands. Naruto has a limit where he will tire after doing this. Does twice have higher stamina than naruto?

He has no chance of winning. Thr moment he create a clone Naruto will one shot him and his clones. Why is this even a discussion?

In the anime we see he speaks while holding up the sign and then uses the jutsu( 9.29)

My argument is that twice would have more clones .

Dabi or Shigaraki clones can easily one shot his clones through ignore durability.

How does Twice clone others? does he need to touch them or something?

Clones can create clones, yeah. But we are considering his limit to be 1000. Even tho he created 1000 in his first use of the jutsu. He has chakra to do more than 1000, for sure.

Well it says he needs their measurements. so I don't see the problem with saying he can make those clones of shigaraki or dabi if he has their measurements. but the time to create does make him lose.

But he can..? It's literally stated on his profile. The point is, he doesn't do that in character. And he wouldn't have time to do it before a random Naruto clone kill him

But his page says he's created dabi and shigaraki, how is it not in character if he's done it in character already? Also I already agree that it's too slow compared to naruto

huh? his page says he's shown to do it. I don't know when since i don't read mha.

Double: Twice’s Quirk is used to create duplicates or clones of objects. The clones thus created share the appearance and abilities of the original body but the big difference lies in their endurance, as the clones can only take a limited amount of damage before dissolving away.

Ok but do those clones become as strong as those characters? just because the clones resemble other people doesn’t mean we k is that they can be as strong as the actual person
Anyways this needs to be closed, it’s a complete stomp in so many ways I can write an essay on it

He's cloned dabi shigaraki and Toga at multiple points in the series ,(Cloned dabi during the Training camp arc, Cloned Toga during the Hasaikai arc, Clone all of the league members during both the MVA and the War Arcs) and yes they are as strong as the characters in question , its been stated numerous times that the only difference is a moderate drop in durability.

Please don't call it a stomp until fully understanding the character's ability in questions.

Rusty's cloning speed feat was inproper context , he only cloned that slow when cloning multiple different people(more than 2 types) , because each clone can only clone two types of things not including himself. and only when he doesn't have a lot of clones already to start. I already posted a better example which was in this chapter.
https://***********.com/read-online/Boku-No-Hero-Academia-chapter-230

Last edited:
Naruto's best cloning feat in part 1 involved him summoning 1000 clones in the Chunin exams arc, which greatly exhausts him
He didn't become more exhausted when summoning 1000 clones in his fight with Gaara nor was he more exhausted when he summoned 1000 clones against Mizuki as well.

With both cases having Naruto already spend a fair amount of stamina/Chakra before doing those feats.

I’m gonna throw in my two cents.

Naruto has superior clone speed as he needs a single gesture to make multiple clones (of course he needs a bit of extra time to build chakra for large numbers (like his 2k clones against Gaara)

Naruto in character doesn’t make 1000 clones. In most of his fights he starts with far fewer numbers like 4 or more and even then some fights like the Kiba fight his fights against Sasuke he doesn’t start with clones.

Twice in character will clone himself first however of the three occasions he fought at full strength he led with something different 2 of those times. Against the MLA, he was outnumbered and needed to beat them asap so he resorted to Twice spam his fastest move. Similarly against Hawks someone known for his speed he needed a quick attack and resorted to Twice spam.

Against Re Destro when given the time he goes for clones of Dabi, Shigaraki and Compress.

Against Naruto if Naruto leads with clones I think Twice will reciprocate with his doubles and Twice will lose. If Naruto doesn’t lead with clones Twice makes the LoV and wins.
If someone can tell me what Naruto is more likely to do in a 1v1 with a mostly unknown foe I’ll know who to vite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back