• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Watatsuki no Yorihime vs Tenshi Hinanawi

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two Touhou princesses of paradise clash with each other. Bloodlusted, speed equalize, win when killed, defeated or incapacitated. Who would win?

Round 1: Barehanded.

Round 2: With weapon.

Watatsuki no Yorihime
Tenshi

While Tenshi technically isn't from Gensokyo that doesn't mean Yorihime isn't vastly above her.

@Promestein: Don't really known though... Tenshi still have that weakness-finding sword of her to fight with. And Heaven in general are being respected even by the Lunar Capital. Both of them also defeated the main cast too.

In Danmaku battles.

Yorihime has backing as able to beat anyone in Gensokyo easily. Tenshi does not. I don't think she has a chance.

^In Gensokyo, not even WoG confirmed whether they could beat Heaven. Also both of them only have that Spell Card battle as proof of strength too.

If Tenshi was able to keep up with Yorihime or legitimately beat everyone in Gensokyo, I'm sure ZUN would have said something.

Reimu's beaten basically everyone in Gensokyo is spellcard battles, but she's still fodder to Yorihime.

^She nearly beat Yorihime too (by threaten to wreck the entire capital, but still), until Yorihime force her to surrender. I don't think someone capable to that is considered "fodder", especially since both side doesn't even showed their trump card.

In ZUN's words, no one in Gensokyo stands a real chance against Yorihime. So, yes, Reimu's fodder.

Not even Kaguya? or Eirin? They technically is in Gensokyo too, and the sister's still respect Eirin. Also I don't think Reimu would even be considered a "resident" in there, more time than not. (stil IMO though)

Necromancy...

I think Yorihime will beat Tenshi because of: 1. More experience (she is much older compared to Tenshi); 2. Formal training (she is actualy well trained as far as I remember while Tenshi fights on her talent alone and HnT abilities); 3. Overall better finesse.

At the same time Tenshi will put respectable fight. Hisou no Tsurugi will rendred spiritual techniques and skill useless (they will power up Tenshi), her own talent combined with her sword abilities is very annoying as well. Add here that Celestials do not die when they are killed (really... according to description).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back