• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wat

Alright. In that case, let's go over all the reasons that your profiles were deleted.

Link (Battle Quest)
For starters, that's not even Link. Those are Miis dressed up as Link. Same as with Mario, Olimar, Samus, etc. Nintendo Land is just a theme park.The enemies are automatons. The Ganondorf isn't even 9-A in size. It's AT BEST low end of wall level. Furthrmore, the triforce is fake, and 4-C is pure wank. It's just a replica. Note how in the Samus Minigame Ridley and Kraid are fake, and how in the Mario Minigame, the Yoshis are fake. It's why you can get it at the end of every single level. How much sense does it make that there's hundreds of triforces? I suppose we make a Samus (Nintendo Land) profile that's just a Mii and scale it to the Low 4-C Ice Beam Samus uses even though it doesn't do remotely the same things that the real deal does? And this isn't nearly notable enough to warrant its own profile, hence why it disobeys the Alternative Canon and Composite Rules.

=Composite Hyrule Soldiers
The feat that you keep on mentioning isn't even 9-A. At absolute best, it's street level. We don't know how far it was pushed or how long it took, and even at absolute assumptions, it would garner again, Low Wall level. Furthermore, this also isn't a notable profile in the slightest. It's just random soldiers. Literally any fantasy fiction has these. And once again, it doesn't follow the aforementioned page. It's not like Pokemon or Digimon where they only have a feat in a different stat per medium, or like normal Link where he's actually notable and iconic enough that we can group all of his feats together as one profile. Heck, we had to use Smash Bros. Link as the page because we didn't want to confuse. The profile isn't even composite anyway, it's Hyrule Warriors.

Huh. But we have Game and Watch Link here too and that's not even Link either, that's Mr. Game and Watch dressed up as Link. And no, the Ice Beam would not be 4-C, the Triforce is different because that would be more logical.

It was implied that they brought the rocks to the top of the gate. The speed thing wasn't Hyrule Warriors, it was Ocarina of Time.

Link (Game & Watch Zelda)
That sooo looks like Mr. Game and Watch...

Mr Game and Watch will POSSIBLY be scaled from that Link because of the fact that Game and Watch is a composite character in general, and a canon one at that.

No it isn't and no it wouldn't. It's not different because well...it's not, and it's FAR from logical, in fact, the inverse would be more true. what would be easier, replicating already existing technology or an artifact from the gods? What's next? If there's an Arceus in Nintendo Land 2, we make it 2-B?

Once again, no it wasn't. I didn't get that implication at all, and I've beaten the game myself.

Why on earth were the soldiers scaled from OoT? They don't even do anything in OoT, and even if your logic is scaling from King Dodongo, they get lolstomped by him, and Link's doing the heavy lifting. And if you're talking about the arrows for Nintendo Land, once again, no. That's not even the Fairy Bow and doesn't perform anywhere near the same feats

Then shouldn't it be on his page?

If it wasn't similar why would Link want it in a similar way? How would boulders get on top of a gate? Lastly, because they can catch Young Link.

I said might. Saik is going through that.

First off, stop calling them Link. It's not Link. It's a Mii. And because it's a game. It's the objective. It's no different than capture the flag.

Same reasons mountains exist. Because land.

PIS. Are Koopas and those Delfino people MFTL+ because they can catch Mario? Are Tiff and Tuff MFTL+ because they can catch Kirby?

Good.

By entering the game, they automatically become a Link-like lifeform, with their own makeshift Spirit of the Hero and everything. That's why I call them a Link, because that's basically what they become. Kinda like when they enter the Donkey Kong area and instantly become a big triangle with wheels.

Boulders don't just spawn on gates, is what I mean.

No, because they don't actively move towards them, in that case it's because tthere are a lot of them.

Back