• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Was Sub-Relativistic Speed calculated from Marco Diaz's (SVTFOE) Adult Body instead of his Teenage body?

I know after the Running with Scissors episode Marco managed to catch Hekapo who is someone who can run a circumference of a planet in under 4 seconds. We don't know how big the planet is in this dimension is compared to Earth. Properties in this dimension can be different such as the fact that time moves more quickly there.

Yes he did catch Hekapoo, but I don't think you should calculate his speed for his teenage body because when he returned to the Earth Dimension, he lost his Adult Body shortly after his body was softer than his adult body. Meaning that his stats from his adult body were nullified. He can't even beat the competitors in Trial for Squire for some reason.

Unfortunately I'm not a Mario expert, but I imagine it either is the first option (called from Adult) or the plot demanded it. Also in the future could you shorten your titles? Most of the title could be added to the OP as a question.

>Mario

bruh

Also, while the second part may be true (I don't know myself), we can't assume that people have higher stats in that dimension without proofs.

We assume alien planets are the size of Earth unless theirs something that explicitly shows they're not.

Star vs is such an inconsistent mess. One minute Marco is getting hurt by basic everyday stuff and the next he's fighting guys who can destroy universes.

His reaction speed should not have gotten any slower as a teenager, so I'm fine with replacing Sub-Rel speed with Sub-Rel combat speed instead.

Back