• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warwick vs The Captain

Warwick from League of Legends faces The Captai from Hellsing.

No prep. Victory via KO or death. Distance 300 meters. Fight takes place in the Black Forest in Germany at night.

Current Votes,

Warwick: 0

The Captain: 0

Hmm tough one. There are a few factors that could decide this fight.

1. Warwick can hit Karthus and Thresh who are both intangible, but this could be game mechanics. However, if this isn't game mechanics Warwick should take this via better combat speed.

2. Does Warwick have access to his deadly arsenal of poisons and if so is the Captain resistant/immune to poison while he is intangible?

3. How quickly can the Captain shift between his physical and mist forms? Warwick's Infinite Duress ability will allow him to temporarily prevent the Captain from returning to his mist form once he uses it.

WeeklyBattles said:
Hmm tough one. There are a few factors that could decide this fight.

1. Warwick can hit Karthus and Thresh who are both intangible, but this could be game mechanics. However, if this isn't game mechanics Warwick should take this via better combat speed.

2. Does Warwick have access to his deadly arsenal of poisons and if so is the Captain resistant/immune to poison while he is intangible?

3. How quickly can the Captain shift between his physical and mist forms? Warwick's Infinite Duress ability will allow him to temporarily prevent the Captain from returning to his mist form once he uses it.
1. Since it's not among Warwick's list of abilities on his profile I think people assume he can't do that out-of-game so it's best treated as game mechanics until otherwise shown. However, the Captain has to become at least partially tangible in order to harm an opponent, which could give Warwick an opportunity for a counter-attack.

2. Yes Warwick has his poisons and to that last bit it makes sense that the Captain would be immune while intangible since he basically turns into smoke.

3. The Captain can change forms within the span of a few seconds whenever he wants. Infinite Duress should be able to prevent it temporarily though.

1. That's kind what I figured but I wasn't entirely sure. Since he has to become tangible though I Warwick should be able to overpower him with his higher combat speed and heal from any wounds he dishes out with Eternal Thirst.

2. Warwick's Deathmaker Poison is gaseous and so potent that not even a celestial being like Soraka could heal the damage from it, so wouldn't it intermingle with the Captain's mist form and damage him as soon as he returned to his physical form?

3. That's what I figured but I just wanted to be sure.

WeeklyBattles said:
1. That's kind what I figured but I wasn't entirely sure. Since he has to become tangible though I Warwick should be able to overpower him with his higher combat speed and heal from any wounds he dishes out with Eternal Thirst.

2. Warwick's Deathmaker Poison is gaseous and so potent that not even a celestial being like Soraka could heal the damage from it, so wouldn't it intermingle with the Captain's mist form and damage him as soon as he returned to his physical form?

3. That's what I figured but I just wanted to be sure.
1. Warwick has a slight edge in speed (High Hypersonic+ to Cap's High Hypersonic) but the Captain can regenerate as well.

2. It might... I'm not sure if it would kill him, per se, but it would definitely negatively affect him in some way once he's back in physical form.

3. Cool.

Back