• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warrior of Light vs Fierce Deity Link?

Link thinks that the Warrior has stolen the Tri-Force, the Warrior thinks that Link has destroyed the Crystals.

Battle takes place outside Castle Cornelia.

This is Composite Fierce Deity Link.

Who wins?

I'm not that well-versed in composites, I try to stick to the roots.

If you think it'll make a bigger difference in power, I'll replace him with composite though.

Either way, according to the wiki, Warrior still has an edge in just about everything you can think of.

Warrior of Light Wins, he has the same stats as Sora and Cloud, if Sora and Cloud can beat composite Link then is no different for the Warrior of Light.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
Warrior of Light Wins, he has the same stats as Sora and Cloud, if Sora and Cloud can beat composite Link then is no different for the Warrior of Light.
Didn't Link beat Cloud in Death Battle?

Hmm, well WoL is faster but Link has more versatility and the reflexes to match his opponent's speed (plus higher AP/Durability depending on if it's canon Composite or not). This one could probably go either way but I'm leaning more towards the guy in green

Edwellken said:
Hmm, well WoL is faster but Link has more versatility and the reflexes to match his opponent's speed (plus higher AP/Durability depending on if it's canon Composite or not). This one could probably go either way but I'm leaning more towards the guy in gree
The warrior is also way more strong, and powerful.

The Everlasting said:
Warrior of Light blitzes and one-shots unless this is Full Composite Link.
I wouldn't say "blitzes" because of Link's reflexes, but yeah Canon Composite most likely loses.

Dissidia, while canon, has some notable discrepancies in power, like Tifa vs. Ultimecia, Squall vs. The Warrior of Light or Prishe vs. Garland.

The Everlasting said:
Dissidia, while canon, has some notable discrepancies in power, like Tifa vs. Ultimecia, Squall vs. The Warrior of Light or Prishe vs. Garland.
Why put them in the same tier if you believe that Sephiroth is vastly superior to the Warrior?

They're from different games, they don't scale at all. You can be vastly superior to a character and yet still be in the same tier as them.

Maybe there should be a seperate scale for the dissidia version of Final Fantasy characters? I only played XIII and dissidia so idk if that could work or not... Just a suggestion.

That wouldn't really work as the Dissidia versions of the characters have no set level of power to scale to.

The problem is that who characters beat logically doesn't make sense, like Tifa beating Ultimecia or Garland matching Prishe, among a lot of other things.

Really the best feat in Dissidia itself is Kain's EX Burst.

Isn't it possible though that the good and bad cast got a power boost from their respective god?

Perhaps, but at that point we can't even get a set level for them.

I actually remembered a feat from Feral Chaos, namely that he stalemated Shinryu.

The Everlasting said:
Perhaps, but at that point we can't even get a set level for them.
I actually remembered a feat from Feral Chaos, namely that he stalemated Shinryu.
He also killed all of the Warrior's from both sides, at the same time. Feral Chaos is just a way more powerful version of Chaos. The Chaos who was able to stomp Cloud without getting up from his throne, and also able to restrain all of Cosmos' Warriors by looking at them, even after getting their crystals.

Back