• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer 40K Discussion

I see. How about the King In Yellow?
King in Yellow is literally Constantin Valdor so I'd say he's like just under Primarch levels of strength also. Keep in mind Mephiston and Ahriman could quite easily body Valdor. When I say sub-Primarch I mean like sub-Magnus which is still very damn powerful.

King in Yellow is literally Constantin Valdor so I'd say he's like just under Primarch levels of strength also. Keep in mind Mephiston and Ahriman could quite easily body Valdor. When I say sub-Primarch I mean like sub-Magnus which is still very damn powerful.
Any non-primarchs on the level of primarchs excluding demons, gods and warp entities?

Any non-primarchs on the level of primarchs excluding demons, gods and warp entities?
Excluding all of those uh.... like I said maybe Constantin Valdor. Powerful psykers could give a few of them a run for their money like Ahriman and Mephiston but beyond that not many. There is also the Beast who 1v1'd Vulkan. There are probably a few more but I can't think of them right now.

Excluding all of those uh.... like I said maybe Constantin Valdor. Powerful psykers could give a few of them a run for their money like Ahriman and Mephiston but beyond that not many. There is also the Beast who 1v1'd Vulkan. There are probably a few more but I can't think of them right now.
Any Orks? Any eldars? Any necrons (maybe Trazyn)? Anything from the dark age of technology? Maybe even some Tyranids?

Any Orks? Any eldars? Any necrons (maybe Trazyn)? Anything from the dark age of technology? Maybe even some Tyranids?
No Orks besides Krorks are Primarch level currently. The only one that's close is Ghaz but I'd say he's still like sub-Primarch level. Close, but not quite.

Necrons, most of them can probably 1v1 a Primarch but they lack a lot of speed feats. Their weapons could easily shred them but the Primarchs could dodge them relatively easily. If they use their tech like their stasis fields or vaults they could easily take down a Primarch. Hell, even a deathmark could probably do it if the Primarch is distracted.

Most powerful dark age stuff could shit on a Primarch.

Tyranids, no except for the larger biotitans or their ships but that's just saying a ship can take down a Primarch which, yeah no duh.

How strong? Solitaire level? Primarch level?
You could honestly probably make genuine arguments for him beating some of weakest Primarchs, anything above that though I would say no personally. Then again I haven't read everything Mephiston or everything for each Primarch. Generally though like said before he'd be in the Ahriman range of being insanely powerful for any character who isn't a Primarch and above.

I’ve been thinking of making an Astra Militarum/Imperial Guard page for a while but the main problem with making an Imperium page as a whole is unlike the other factions there’s so many more sub factions that it’d be easier in my opinion to just make the other sub factions pages first then just mash them all together with whatever extra stuff like the imperial navy and maybe world specific stuff to make a full imperium page.
If you're doing Guard might be worth just doing something like: Standard Regiments / Special Forces / Catachan

Or something along those lines.

Anything from the dark age of technology?
Twelve random nerfed DAOT Robot's could pose a serious threat to the Lion and during thr peak age of humanity there was trillions (if not more) of them. In addition a semi-notable weapon for the MoI were history erasing bullets and atomic dismantling beam.

A perpetual that lived through both the Horus Heresy and the Cybernetic Revolt said that the Heresy was worse because a human could comprehend what was going on, while the Revolt was so next level it was beyond mortal understanding.

For Orks they reach Primarch level when they become a Prime Ork (hence the name pun of Prime-Ork and Primarch).

If you're doing Guard might be worth just doing something like: Standard Regiments / Special Forces / Catachan

Or something along those lines.
Honestly was going to just make those all one key but with varies for the physicals and weapons. It was going to look something like:

Infantry | Artillery | Light/Assault Vehicles and Personnel Carriers | Tanks and Super Heavy Tanks

Names could probably use some work but this was kind of what it was going to look like

Probably the best. For infantry the main difference is gear and Abhumans anyways.

Honestly was going to just make those all one key but with varies for the physicals and weapons. It was going to look something like:

Infantry | Artillery | Light/Assault Vehicles and Personnel Carriers | Tanks and Super Heavy Tanks

Names could probably use some work but this was kind of what it was going to look like
Do not bundle them into a single key. The spectrum of these guys varies way too much.

Might be higher with their knives. They've killed Plague Marines in melee before iirc.
Never heard of the feat so I looked it up and found I actually had the book with said feat. Basically the feat involved two knives being used to throat slit a Plague Marine. Given it was in a weak point plus it was stated the armor was corroded I don't think it can be full on 8-C but "higher" could work.

Probably though I'm not a T'au fan so idk most of her feats
Practically featless. Anyways, according to the lore, when a Solitaire dies, Cegorach would challenge Slaneesh for their soul. Most of the time he wins. So, with this context, does this mean Cegorach merely tricked Slaneesh or went with a full on brawl?

Practically featless. Anyways, according to the lore, when a Solitaire dies, Cegorach would challenge Slaneesh for their soul. Most of the time he wins. So, with this context, does this mean Cegorach merely tricked Slaneesh or went with a full on brawl?
Pretty sure its said in the same quote that it's unknown how Cegorach does it so yeah. Probably via some warp stuff/superior claim on their souls or something

How powerful are the old ones?
Hard to say.

Technologically immensly powerful as they created the Webway which spans not only 1-A structures such as the Skein but also the Warp itself while simultaneously existing outside of it and subject to the Laws of neither. This feat already puts them on an immensly powerful scale in verse (Not to mention in Age of Sigmar it is heavily hinted that the extent of the Webway goes further beyond this structure into the Ghostwind/Aethyric Void that exists beyond both reality and the Warp)

It should be noted that the physical forms of the Old Ones that appeared to/lived with the early races they created (mostly the Eldar) are likely akin to a Daemon piloting an avatar from the Warp and that their essence within the Warp is far more powerful then their physical projections (as this would account for their seemingly varying powerlevel)

In their physical manifestation they where comparable to but weaker individually then the Ctan (as their was far less Ctan then there where Old Ones likely)

Their immense power is unfortunately what lead to their downfall as the Enslavers essentially perfectly counter them. It would be like if every single one of your basic troops was an Alpha + level psyker. Losing even one Old One to an Enslaver would be entirely catastrophic. I believe this is why they mostly created races to fight for them in the War in Heaven after the Ctan wrecked them due to the combination of Enslavers+Ctan.

psychically/their Warp essence should be somewhat comparable to a weakened but still incredibly powerful Pantheon of the Chaos Gods as they effectively fought them in their proto state before they where amped by corrupting the life that the Old Ones formed to empower themselves through the concepts they represent.

I think you would have something like High 4-C physically 1-A with tech (when manifested in reality)

and 1-A within the Warp for being immensly above Greater Daemons/Daemon Princes and comparable to weakend Chaos Gods.

Some more insane feats for chaos horus in it and the dark king thing was a tease. The emp gave up the mantle releasing its powers and giving up his compassion and empathy in the process. Looks the the star child is back in canon just the date for the it changed fromm start of great crusade to near end of horus heresy. Some nice feats in it.

Some Light Speed for sanginuis and horus being faster
He isn't there. He's slipped aside, a flash of gold, as fast as a sunbeam, evading you at the speed of light.
But you, you move at the speed of darkness

More dimensional stuff from the warp
For the warp is inevitable. What it has transmuted outside the final fortress, it now transmutes within. The four sturdy dimensions of the world are maimed and mangled, and in their place other dimensions unfurl their properties, mocking sense and deriding logic with their alien breadths and endless measures. There is no limit to the number of these dimensions, for the immaterium has no definition that the human mind can comprehend.

There is more stuff but I can`t find the quotes. Have to look for them in pdf

Back