• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warframe: Context & Issues

This scaling is off.

Inaros feat is unique to him, even if it wasn't his full power, no other warframe can do this feat but yet it's being used to scale all warframes how?

Why isn't mirage feat used to scale them? Lore states she had no energy, meaning she had no power boost, making it a base feat.

Also, Limbo prime wasnt added to the key.

OmegaJesus12 said:
This scaling is off.
Inaros feat is unique to him, even if it wasn't his full power, no other warframe can do this feat but yet it's being used to scale all warframes how?
The feat is unique to him but the energy required isn't since the Operator controls warframes and their energy comes from the Operator, That along with every Warframe being able to fight each other in PvP (which is a canon thing in the Warframe universe) and fight enemies who are comparable to Inaros or superior lore wise.

OmegaJesus12 said:
This scaling is off.

Why isn't mirage feat used to scale them? Lore states she had no energy, meaning she had no power boost, making it a base feat.

Also, Limbo prime wasnt added to the key.
Sparring is canon, this alone makes them physically comparable. We also can't pick and choose who's power is weaker than others because no such thing has ever been decided, they are all equals as far as lore is concerned.

Mirage's feat cannot be used because Sentients can't even scale to Warframes and would have to be backscaled to being superior to Bombards because:

A) Mirage completely foddered them without trying, she was laughing the entire time.

B) It took the combined effort of countless Sentients, all of which have Adaptation that reduces damage taken from whatever they were exposed to by 95%, and have a link to other Sentients to mitigate damage amongst them even more before they could even hope of restraining her.

C) We have no idea of what their individual terraforming capabilities are, as Hunhow was designed to terraform planets and the large Sentient in the Plains of Eidolon was vaguely described to be a city-buster when empowered at night, which was considered to be vastly superior to other Sentients sans the former.

Abstractions and Dienomite22 are probably correct.

Anyway, have all of the Warframe profiles been updated yet?

Okay. Is somebody else willing to help out with the revisions? I would appreciate it.

List all changes, additions, or anything else here and a profile you've already done and I'll help you out when I have time.

I just finished Frost (Warframe) so could any of you spot check it to see if it's right?

His durability with snow globe was moon level previously but I changed it to "much higher" since we had down grades and all.

Some Warframes have special abilities so I'm not sure how we're handling the revisions with those that have attacks with different stats from the rest.

Gotcha. Anyway I'll take care of the warframes Nova and down. There's a lot of them so yeah someone else should help out too.

Btw, imma ask this here. @Ant

You know how there is The Operator and then the Warframe. And the operator helps the warframe on a daily basis. Would him helping a warframe in a fight be considered outside help or should i make a thread about this?

I suppose that he might be considered as a natural part of the "equipment" then.

Also another thing i need to ask. https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Excalibur/Umbra

Excalibur Umbra. Im planning on making a profile for him too. Shall i add it as another key too Excalibur (Warframe)? Or should i treat it similarly to stuff like Heaven Ascension DIO for example?

Since Excalibur umbra has the same name and similar abilities, but he's very different in some stuff (he's more focused towards killing a certain faction and he actually has a mind and soul unlike the original Excalibur among other stuff like backstory).

Is it an alternative version of the same character from a different timeline?

More like, a different existence with similar abilities and traits. So lore wise, no he's got nothing to do with the actual Excalibur. They are different beings, 1 is a robot, the other is a living being etc etc. Gameplay wise, he's got almost the exact same abilities and same name.

Ok then. Cus im planning on adding more Warframe profiles. Namely:

Loki

Excalibur Umbra

and likely Chroma or Hydroid.

Loki gonna be first though. Hard to imagine 1 of the 4 first warframes doesn't have a profile, and 1 of the most famous and infamous ones as well for being the cheesies yet strongest warframe for the longest time now.

Firephoenixearl said:
Minor thing. Would Covert Lethality count as OHK?

(Can't believe i completely forgot to add that on the last hax CRT, i mean it's quite literally the strongest mod in the game and i forgot it).
No, mechanically it acts as a OHK because of the damage but otherwise that's not what it's meant to be.

Abstractions said:
No, mechanically it acts as a OHK because of the damage but otherwise that's not what it's meant to be.
Well if it's meant to be "lethal" with Daggers no matter the level, that would actually fit the description of OHK. So a skill/ability that exists for the sole purpose of 1 shotting an opponent.

Well if it's meant to be "lethal" with Daggers no matter the level, that would actually fit the description of OHK. So a skill/ability that exists for the sole purpose of 1 shotting an opponent.

"Lethal on Finishers" is what it states. It's effectively a fatality by Mortal Kombat's terms, it also doesn't function on bosses regardless if your presence is masked, so it clearly just makes attacks more lethal and doesn't OHK.

Lethal On Finishers = 1 hit on finishers (that's what it means)

It works on all bosses that can be opened up to melee finishers, like Lech Krill, The Seargent and Hyena Pack. You can't perform a finisher on other bosses that's why you can't 1 shot them with this, but it's obviously game mechanics (if lvl 9999 enemies get 1 shot by this then a lvl 30 boss sure ain't safe).

Also it means on a melee finisher, not when your presence is masked.

Firephoenixearl said:
Lethal On Finishers = 1 hit on finishers (that's what it means)

It works on all bosses that can be opened up to melee finishers, like Lech Krill, The Seargent and Hyena Pack. You can't perform a finisher on other bosses that's why you can't 1 shot them with this, but it's obviously game mechanics (if lvl 9999 enemies get 1 shot by this then a lvl 30 boss sure ain't safe).

Also it means on a melee finisher, not when your presence is masked.
"The lethal damage will not be triggered by ground finishers, nor will it affect bosses who ca be made vulnerable to melee finishers."

Firephoenixearl said:
Oh purely game mechanics. As i said if much tougher opponents get 1 shot by it, i don't see why bosses should be immune.
Except by lore's standards these enemies are directly inferiors to the Warframes, level scaling exists to add challenge to the game, level scaling is the mechanic. Bosses are Assassination targets because in the are considered a threat to you in some way, like Alad V utilizing your tech to create Zanukas is a problem.

There's never a reason to assume Captain Vor would be weaker than a Bombard.

Well by lore warframes >>>>>>> vor, so there is no reason lore or AP wise the Warframes can't just go ahead and 1 shot vor. I mean Mirage was destroying sentients and gara took eidolon head on, both of which are > vor.

Firephoenixearl said:
Well by lore warframes >>>>>>> vor, so there is no reason lore or AP wise the Warframes can't just go ahead and 1 shot vor. I mean Mirage was destroying sentients and gara took eidolon head on, both of which are > vor.
Gara took on the full Sentient in the daytime, it was stated that doing so when it was empowered at night would be suicide. Keep in mind that this Sentient is also much, much larger than any other Sentient in the game save for Hunhow.

By lore Vor is superior to nearly every other Grineer save for the other bosses who he is comparable to, you don't see any of the other bosses utilize technology that could destroy a Liset, and that isn't even when he's empowered by the Janus Key himself.

For another example of a boss being able to deal with frames, look at Jordas Golem, he killed Atlas.

Mirage was foddering the Battalysts which would be >>>>>> fodders in every other faction, but there's nothing suggesting the Grineer that have Orokin tech at their disposal couldn't kill those Sentients.

Abstractions said:
Gara took on the full Sentient in the daytime.
Incorrect: "The Sentient knew the tower was the future of its race. The Sentient threw itself at the tower, no longer cautious, taking great losses and knowing the prize was worthy of it. Should it succeed all losses would be replaced a thousand-fold. This is when, across the Plains, the great pylons ignited for the first time. Sheets of energy sprung up between them, powered by the will of the Unum at their epicenter, trapping the monstrosity within. Loyal Gara, unwilling to heed inaction any longer, broke from the side of the Unum and flew out at night, her eyes on the Sentient mind."

"The Sentient, torn between its coveted prize and a mortal threat, broke from the Tower and turned back on itself from noble Gara. But Gara's eyes were not for the Sentient - but for the glittering, man-sized device resting just beyond the gates. It had not been there before, but it was there now. It swatted Gara from the sky, drew it to herself, meaning to end her life there and then. The battle was terrible. Gara sustained injuries she would not survive. But! In her final moments brave Gara seized upon the device her beloved Unum had crafted, seized it to her breast, and allowed the Sentient to draw her in one final time. Toward its core. Toward the seat of its intelligence. From within the Sentient unfurled myriad feelers, probles, tendrils - viciously-toothed and made for killing. They swept towards Gara, violently, and the Glass Warrior made no defense. Her defense was her final attack. The device detonated, and the Unum cried out as night lit as day. The battle - the terror - was ended. The Tower walls shook. The Sentient's body shuddered, wracked by a cacophonous energy. Forests fell as piece after piece, giant body after giant body crashed to the Plains and marshes and flatlands. Animals fled in spreading waves from pounding sky-high walls of dust, angered and whipped to fury by the death of a god. The last of Gara's energy arced from body-to-body, machine-to-machine, piece-to-piece, a horizon-wide applause of light beautiful and terrible. And then... silence. All was still.

Back