• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warframe: Context & Issues

Using sahara desert

Radius = 1516.57508881 kilometers (assuming the desert is a square to make it easier)

Height = 1524 meters

V = 1.1e16 m^3

Mass = 1.815e+19 kg

Speed = 11.176 m/s

KE = 1.13349E+21 joules or 270 Gigatons of TNT (Large Island level)

This is the absolute high end though.

Using instability

4000 x 1.815e19 = 7.26e+22 joules 17 teratons of TNT (Country level)

Again, absolute high end.

Sahara desert gives High 6-C likely up to 6-B?

Then those are fine as highballs. Planetary desert seems too big to assume.

So lower tier would be 8-B? Assuming the smallest desert.

It depends, the smallest desert is pretty tiny

it's 100 meters in radius

V = 4.79e7 m^3

Mass = 79035000000 kg

Ke = 4935853354080 joules or 1.1 Kilotons of TNT (Small Town level)

Using instability

79035000000 x 4000 = 3.1614e+14 joules or 75 Kilotons of TNT (Town level)

We need an accepted blog calculation to link to first.

I'll take a look. Just woke up a bit ago since work last night sorta was terrible and horrible. I can eval the calc.

It seems like Therefir prefers the instability result, whereas you prefer the other one.

Yes. You can ask some calc group members for evaluation help if you wish.

Apologies for taking so long, been on vacation these last couple of days, i'll edit the calc now.

All good homie.

Given that the calculation has been accepted, I think so, yes.

Are there any experienced members listed in the Warframe verse page that you might be able to ask for help?

Well i know knowledgable members on Warframe, though idk if they are experienced in profiles and stuff.

But ok i will try to do some stuff myself first.

Okay, but please don't do it in a manner that requires me or somebody else in the staff to spend hours cleaning up your edits afterwards.

Antvasima said:
Okay, but please don't do it in a manner that requires me or somebody else in the staff to spend hours cleaning up your edits afterwards.
Ok, i will finish with Limbo first, then the rest will just be copy-pasting it to all the other profiles.

Ok i finished Limbo. Could you take a quick look at the changes and make sure it is good enough? I can then copy the "cleaned up" stats and paste it on each warframe.

Oh, my bad. Ok then I guess I'll add those stats to the other profiles as well tomorrow. Weekend means I'll have more time, so I'll do the edits on my own.

Back