• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War of Underworld Arc Kazuto Kirigaya vs End of Game Ashen One

Synopsis: Kirito accidentally logged into Dark Souls and meets the strongest protagonist in that verse. Kirito doesn't like the feeling of this at all.

381831cce4e9f684cd6b1a5d550e6d78

vs.

UBW

Rules:

1. This is Kazuto Kirigaya at his strongest from Sword Art Online without any injuries; whereas this is Ashen One at his strongest from Dark Souls without any injuries.

2. Kazuto Kirigaya in prime, dons Cloak of Harald, Coat of Midnight, Unnamed Strength Ring, Sigil of Lyusula, Blackwyrm Coat & The Heart of the Relic, wields Elven Stout Sword, Sword of Eventide, Queen's Knightsword, Throwing Pick, Small Sword, Anneal Blade, The Augma, Elucidator, Dark Repulser, Unnamed Greatsword, Unnamed Black Longsword, Unnamed Blue Longsword, Unnamed Longsword, Unnamed Goblin Sword, Unnamed Spirit Iron Chain, Holy Sword Excalibur, Black Welt, Kagemitsu G4, FN Five-Seven, Blue Rose Sword & Night Sky Sword, drinks Antidote Potions & Healing Potions to limit, and has Antidote Crystals, Healing Crystals, Teleportation/Corridor Crystals & Debuff Crystals.

3. Ashen One in prime, dons Rubies, Sapphires, Rings, Eyes, Chains, Light Armor Sets, Medium Armor Sets, Heavy Armor Sets, Head Armors, Chest Armors, Hands Armors & Legs Armors, wields Small Shields, Medium Shields, Great Shields, Daggers, Straight Swords, Greatswords, Ultra Greatswords, Curved Blades, Curved Greatswords, Thursting Swords, Katanas, Axes, Greataxes, Hammers, Great Hammers, Spears, Halberds, Reapers, Pikes, Whips, Fists, Claws, Bows, Greatbows & Crossbows, and has Staves, Talismans, Pyromancy Flames, Sacred Chimes & Items.

4. 1-on-1 death battle.

5. No interference or holding back allowed.

Underworld map

Anywhere in the Underworld.

Guts's Ripoff: 0

Guts's Father: 0

Guts Shows Up: 0

Ionliosite said:
I assume 4-B keys are being used. How can Ashen One deal with freeze?

Kirito is 151.7 FOE there btw.
Not sure, Ashen One also has ice manipulation in his profile as well.

Ionliosite said:
Having Ice Manipulation doesn't help you at all against an opponent with it, you know?
Well he has resistance to frost according to his profile, so does that count?

Ashen One is basically baseline 4-B.

Well freezing kills people, so Ashen One just rezzes. I have no idea what the AP is though

Again, Ashen is baseline, I don't doubt Kirito can incap, I'm more just curious if Ashen can actually kill him.

That's just not how ice works and considering that temperatures that aren't AZ can kill you in DS3...

You can manually rez anyways.

As for offense, there's poison and acid surge, Dark Hand ripping out souls, and rapport. That's about all I can think of for dura neg rn.

It isn't but Kirito kinda just does that anyways because... I dunno, incarnation? Reki not knowing how Ice works? Because it induces stasis instead of cell rupturing? Take your pick, it just works.

Either way, if this is the strongest Kirito key, after enough times oneshoting the forker he'd just tap him on the forehead snd wipe his fluctlight to make him totally hollow out

"he'd just tap him on the forehead snd wipe his fluctlight to make him totally hollow out"

What does this mean though

4A actually

Read the title, it's War of Underworld Arc Kirito key not End of Alicization/Star King Kirito key.

Wokistan said:
"he'd just tap him on the forehead snd wipe his fluctlight to make him totally hollow out"

What does this mean though
Basically, in SAO, Fluctlights are the quantum physics version of a soul. Interact with the Fluctlight, and you can freely mess with memories. And, of course, wipe the memories, they don't have a reason to go on, they go hollow.

That said if this is 4-B versions, Ashen one probably just points at his 8-C dura and utterly yeets them in a single strike

>Kirito's 8-C dura

Kirito's profile:

possibly Solar System level when powered by the world (Can withstand Gabriel's counterattack against him during Starburst Stream and Kirito's barriers can easily deflect Gabriel's attacks, however when Gabriel got a clean hit on Kirito, his arm got lobbed straight off)

That's with his swords and incarnation barriers

As the profile notes, an actual strike on them would rip them apart

And considering that the Ashen one would have access to pretty much every spell ever used by those who linked the flame...

> 8-C dura

oh

then yeah I just assume Ashen uses any spell after Kirito tosses him around a little bit, then TKOs

I dunno, I feel like Kirito could force Ashen to just not be able to return via blocking him off or something, freezing energy doesn't hurt to stop attacks. Like I feel like there's ways he could win based on his profile, it just seems more likely that Ashen hits him one time during all of that.

I'll leave it up to DMUA to decide since I'm not knowledgeable on SAO

Ionliosite said:
So this is stomp?
no it's just a match that can only end in one specific character winning because the other one can't actually defeat them in any way

Whoops. Not my intention to direct that at you. I had been viewing the page before you commented, so I didn't actually see your comment until after I recieved the notification and clicked back to here. My apologies for the misunderstanding.

Damn, it makes me feel bothered by the fact that Kirito is only have physically Building level stats and doesn't have physical Solar System level stats. And here I was looking forward for a good fight between between these two lol, it's always the stats being the main issue.

If Dark Souls didn't have the ressurection upon basically everything it would be not terrible

DMUA said:
If Dark Souls didn't have the ressurection upon basically everything it would be not terrible
Why doesn't Kirito not have ressurrection ability even though he died during his fight against Heathcliff and came back to life?

Back