• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War of the Wikia Epilogue

"Did we really just win?" Daniel says, somewhat gleeful. "After months of struggle, battling, retcons, It's finally over!" Daniel then revives Public.

PublicMinority87 said:
I pretend it doesn't work but get Daniel to play along with it as I am about to pull a Joseph Joestar and attend my own funeral.
Oh come on, I know it probably worked. Daniel said.

MaxForward said:
"Did we really just win?" Daniel says, somewhat gleeful. "After months of struggle, battling, retcons, It's finally over!" Daniel then revives Public.
"Um, I wouldn't say it's over. Chaos reigns across existence. We have a lot of stuff to do out there."

"Um, I wouldn't say it's over. Chaos reigns across existence. We have a lot of stuff to do out there."

"I think they all died with Omnius." Daniel said. "It'll be over in no time.

MaxForward said:
"I think they all died with Omnius." Daniel said. "It'll be over in no time.
"True. However, he was close to destroying everything. The survivors may make it more... difficult."

PublicMinority87 said:
"Yeah, that was the ice sculpture. Spent a lot of time on that, took me 3 years to make." I say
"You really made it look impressive." Daniel said.

"Thanks, surprisingly, my artwork like drawing and painting makes a drunken 5 year old who never touched an art tool in their life seem like da Vinci, but my ice sculpture creation looks realistic." I say

Christian Higdon said:
"We could?" He said.
"Why, of course we could!" Mr. Boris said, sliding on down.
"Even though the War of the Wikia is over, I highly doubt our hardships are over." I interject. "In the meantime, I think we should form a...team...of sorts, to take care of the hardships while we live our lives as best as we can."

Several sillouettes appear behind me, in the shade.

"Daniel, here are your teammates. The TOCOJBWA Initiative."

The sillouettes step into the light. Yxz. HOSTLESS. King. Godzilla. The Final Pam. Snek. Thanos.

"We need to make sure something like this never happens again. And this-" -I hold up the Versecrusher, now infused with the shards of the power of of Henax and Omnius- "-shall be called Versecrusher Omega, and will be put somewhere safe."

"Hmm..." I create somehing like JARVIS from Iron Man with Henax, and an Ultron computer system with Omnius. However, Omnius doesnt have unicode **** ups. I keep hem seperate though.

PublicMinority87 said:
"Hmm..." I create somehing like JARVIS from Iron Man with Henax, and an Ultron computer system with Omnius. However, Omnius doesnt have unicode **** ups. I keep hem seperate though.
They're both JARVIS but with computer systems. Ultron rebelled and became a villain, remember?

"There may be, however, a problem. It would seem the remnant of Omnius that contains his mind has managed to escape. We don't know where it currently is, but if it absorbs the Versecrusher Omega amd regains its former power plus Henax's, all WILL be lost for us." I explain as I hold up the technological readings as proof.

Meanwhile, this remnant shard willingly moved throughout existence and commenced operations, gaining control over some of the survivors and eventually calling them Godmodes. It amassed them into an army, but first, not wanting to waste too much resources in its domination, came to strike deals with the Blood God Khorne and an army called the Combine 5 years later to retrieve the Versecrusher Omega for it.

This shard came to call itself... the Godmode King.

Here for Combine Invasio, where the Combine tries to take over everything and retrieve the Versecrusher Omega for the Godmode King.

Here for Godmode Invasio, where, if the Combine and Crimson Khorne have failed (which they likely will be) then the Godmode King becomes frustrated and decides to take matters into his own hands.

Here for TOCOJBWA: Contracts and Terminations: Crimson Khorne, where Khorne tries to retrieve the Versecrusher Omega for the Godmode King.

Here for Aftermath, MaxForward's RP(I made the first thread), where the characters try and live their peaceful lives as best as they could, but not without hijinks. It's basically like a sitcom of sorts.

Here to draft future CCU ideas!

"Even though the War of the Wikia is over, I highly doubt our hardships are over." I interject. "In the meantime, I think we should form a...team...of sorts, to take care of the hardships while we live our lives as best as we can."

The sillouettes step into the light. Yxz. HOSTLESS. King. Godzilla. The Final Pam. Snek. Thanos.

"We need to make sure something like this never happens again. And this-" -I hold up the Versecrusher, now infused with the shards of the power of of Henax and Omnius- "-shall be called Versecrusher Omega, and will be put somewhere safe."

Can the rest of TAOA join the TOCOJBWA? Daniel asked.

MaxForward said:

"Sure." I respond.

"Sure." I respond.

"Yay!" Skyla said semi-enthusiastically.

Back