• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Waluigi and Geno fights for joining Smash

GyroNutz said:
XitSign said:
I don't know what happens with FNaF threads, and Waluigi having NPI makes this pretty irrelevant, but that's wrong. The definition of incapacitated is "unable to act, respond or the like". Obviously Geno can act under the previous assumptions, as Waluigi never affected the true Geno in any way. Respond? True Geno can interact with tangibles, so he is capable of responding, even if it isn't in kind. He's not incapacitated, but neither one can win the fight, so it'd be inconclusive.
But again, irrelevant, I'll make a CRT for Waluigi and the like getting NPI
Wiki's definition is: "incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day" when it comes to alternate wincons, so Geno being able to 'act' isn't importaint, it's being able to fight and harm.

Which previously the assumption seemed to be Geno could not fight in that state, which you seemed to agree with even though now your your wording is slightly confusing and implying that Geno can interact/fight in his True form.

However, with that assumption, I think it DOES mean the definition required for the wiki's alternate wincons.

But it's irrelevant with NPI, so I suppose we can just stop.

Back