• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Walter white vs Aardvark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look Nonless, I know it's our job to argue against this guy and everything, but I think this guy's a lost cause. He's obviously made up his mind, why don't we just cut our losses and ignore him.
926.png

it would definitely hurt, but it wouldn’t be fatal unless capybara somehow managed to bite walter’s throat. does capybara have a way to counter walt hiding in the shadows?

it would definitely hurt, but it wouldn’t be fatal unless capybara somehow managed to bite walter’s throat. does capybara have a way to counter walt hiding in the shadows?
Well, this Capybara is bloodlust, so no "chill capy", just pure wild.
I'm pretty sure that Capys can see in the dark, but they can't see various type of colors which humans can see. I don't know how that "shadows" works through- but they have good senses and can sense jaguars before they reached them.

yeah piercing damage with claws is probably way too much for walter. like what can he even do
Well, some wincons of Walter White are:
  • kicking the aardvark in the head, which could produce an blunt-trauma.
  • can throw the aardvark too, they on average aren't that big. (52.5 kg'ish)
  • also, height advantage too.
through, since the aardvark is bloodlust I still vote for him due to sharp claws and can easily reach at walter:
95bd41cd8eb2bd4daba8a70b9e3807db.png

Aardvack vs Walter White Size Comparison
Picsart_22-10-16_01-35-58-767.jpg
As I say, Walter White has a good size advantage, but at the end the bloodlust Aardvack would cut his throat with their sharp claws or would damage Walt so badly enough to bleed out, so.. I vote the Aardvack.

Well, some wincons of Walter White are:
  • kicking the aardvark in the head, which could produce an blunt-trauma.
  • can throw the aardvark too, they on average aren't that big. (52.5 kg'ish)
  • also, height advantage too.
none of those are actual wincons. they’re advantages, yeah, but none of them can stop the aardvark from essentially one-shotting him with a slash to the throat.

none of those are actual wincons. they’re advantages, yeah, but none of them can stop the aardvark from essentially one-shotting him with a slash to the throat.
Aardvark can not instantly reach to Walter throat, check the size comparison.
Walter can easily kick the Aardvark since they can't jump too, don't underestimate humans, we are strong enough to damage Aardvark easily with kicks.

That thing is going to be clawing away at his legs and would make Walt die eventually
It can, but I doubt that it would initially cut the throat of Walter, they don't have hunter instinct after all.

Through, Walter is pretty much stronger than a human, and if he can deform steel with his punches, pretty sure that would easily damage a Aardvark with a punch.

Aardvark can not instantly reach to Walter throat, check the size comparison.
Walter can easily kick the Aardvark since they can't jump too, don't underestimate humans, we are strong enough to damage Aardvark easily with kicks.
yes, he can kick the aardvark away, but he’d have a lot of difficulty actually killing it. meanwhile the aardvark can kill walter in one good hit. even without reaching his throat the aardvark can rip his legs apart and cause him to die of blood loss, but since it’s bloodlusted, the aardvark’s just immediately gonna jump up and slash his throat open.

yes, he can kick the aardvark away, but he’d have a lot of difficulty actually killing it. meanwhile the aardvark can kill walter in one good hit. even without reaching his throat the aardvark can rip his legs apart and cause him to die of blood loss, but since it’s bloodlusted, the aardvark’s just immediately gonna jump up and slash his throat open.
Aardvark can't jump that easily to reach the throat. Also, they don't have that sharp claws to rip off "a leg", that seems exaggerated.

Walter White can still just kick the Aardvark in the head and knock out him, so it's not a stomp

Aardvark can't jump that easily to reach the throat.
then why are you voting for it?
Also, they don't have that sharp claws to rip off "a leg", that seems exaggerated.
never said it could rip his leg off. just claw it up enough to cause blood loss.
Walter White can still just kick the Aardvark in the head and knock out him, so it's not a stomp
it would take a long time to stomp an aardvark to death. all the aardvark needs is one good hit.

then why are you voting for it?

never said it could rip his leg off. just claw it up enough to cause blood loss.

it would take a long time to stomp an aardvark to death. all the aardvark needs is one good hit.
I vote for the Aardvark due to their claws too, I'm just saying that this is not a stomp.

The Aardvark can reach the throat if Walter White falls due to much damage, but Aardvark can easily be knocked-out if Walter hits it in the head, since Walter is much stronger than a average human too.

Still, the Aardvark needs some hits to damage Walter White with the claws, not only one.

I still vote the Aardvark, but this is not a stomp as I say, is more probably to the Aardvark to just damage Walter White too much enough to blood out him, but Walter can still easily damage or knock-out the Aardvark, so it's not a stomp.

The Aardvark can reach the throat if Walter White falls due to much damage
whats stopping it from just clawing its way up to his neck
Aardvark can easily be knocked-out if Walter hits it in the head, since Walter is much stronger than a average human too.

Still, the Aardvark needs some hits to damage Walter White with the claws, not only one.
so you’re saying that walter one-shots, while the aardvark would have to attack him multiple times to win? but you’re voting for aardvark? that doesn’t make any sense. going by your logic, a bloodlusted walter would just immediately kick the aardvark in the face and knock it out.

whats stopping it from just clawing its way up to his neck

so you’re saying that walter one-shots, while the aardvark would have to attack him multiple times to win? but you’re voting for aardvark? that doesn’t make any sense. going by your logic, a bloodlusted walter would just immediately kick the aardvark in the face and knock it out.
I never say that Walter can one-shot, but if he kicks many times the Aardvack head then he can knock out the animal. But as you say, the Aardvack can climb up Walter White and with some scratches can provoke a collapse of Walt due to cancer + much pain IMO.

Both need to attack multiple times to win, but Walt has more weakness too, that's why I vote the Aardvack.

Both need to attack multiple times to win, but Walt has more weakness too, that's why I vote the Aardvack.
not really, aardvark just grabs walt and slashes his throat. walter could eventually kill the aardvark if it just laid there and waited for walter to kill it, but that’s not gonna happen. it’s gonna try and kill him first, which it can do with relative ease. so walter’s only wincon isn’t even feasible

not really, aardvark just grabs walt and slashes his throat. walter could eventually kill the aardvark if it just laid there and waited for walter to kill it, but that’s not gonna happen. it’s gonna try and kill him first, which it can do with relative ease. so walter’s only wincon isn’t even feasible
Why are you assuming that the Aardvark would instantly slash Walter throat?, yeah, they are bloodlust, but they still need to reach to the throat which would've hard since:
  • They aren't hunters or felines like leopard or cougars
  • Walter White still has arms, and he can just grab and throw the Aardvack
But yeah, the Aardvack can reach the throat I'm some moment, but not that easily. Walter White still has size advantage and can kick the Aardvack, but he still has the cancer weakness and would just collapse due to blood loss, but it's not a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back