• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Walter White tries to fight a dinosaur again (12-12-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Speed equalized
Herrerasaurus has it's Above Average lifting strength
Walter White has his Smith & Wesson Model 442
Battle takes place in Gus's Superlab
Walter has prior knowledge

Walter White - Axis' Fine Art Prints - Digital Art, Entertainment,  Television, Cult TV Classics - ArtPal
Herrerasaurus by MATArt.deviantart.com on @DeviantArt | Prehistoric art,  Dinosaur art, Prehistoric animals

Heisenberg: (MrKerf, Shmeatywerbenmanjenson, XSOULOFCINDERX, Serlock_Holmes, AThe1412, H3110l12345I20, Phsccarvalho, noninho, DivineAura44, KingNanaya, BestMGQScalerEver, Flashlight237)

Dinosaur: (Agnaa, Moritzva, CrimsonStarFallen, DMUA, Armorchompy, Mr._Bambu, Maverick_Zero_X, CBslayeR, Abu2411, JustANormalLemon, Kisaragi_Megumi, RoTt35, King_Dom470)

Incon:

Last edited:
Okay, so if the dinosaur gets to Walter, Herrerasaurus pretty much wins, as it is stronger in basically every stat physically. However, with Walter's intelligence, range and the dinosaur not knowing where he even is, Walter should win in like 65-70% at the time, at least in my opinion. Also, take what I say with a grain of salt, since I'm no expert in Breaking Bad.

Okay, so if the dinosaur gets to Walter, Herrerasaurus pretty much wins, as it is stronger in basically every stat physically. However, with Walter's intelligence, range and the dinosaur not knowing where he even is, Walter should win in like 65-70% at the time, at least in my opinion. Also, take what I say with a grain of salt, since I'm no expert in Breaking Bad.
I do mostly agree although I do think it has a pretty ok chance if it manages to sneak up on him which it could be able to do. Also even though it wouldn’t know where Walter is exactly it is a dinosaur and could probably sniff out his rough location

I do mostly agree although I do think it has a pretty ok chance if it manages to sneak up on him which it could be able to do. Also even though it wouldn’t know where Walter is exactly it is a dinosaur and could probably sniff out his rough location
Fair enough, however, Walter has prior knowledge. He'd probably expect the dinosaur to sneak up to him. IF Herrerasaurus does sneak up, he can win, but Walter would probably expect the attack

Fair enough, however, Walter has prior knowledge. He'd probably expect the dinosaur to sneak up to him. IF Herrerasaurus does sneak up, he can win, but Walter would probably expect
Yeah I probably agree that Walter would win more often than not.

Can I count you as a vote for Walt?

Might have to go with Walter here. Walter's go-to is a pistol. While Herrera is larger than a Grizzly Bear going up to 20 feet in length, which can handle a few pistol bullets (at least that's what They Will Kill You told me), Herrera has a leaner build by virtue of it being around the same weight at most as a bear. A bullet is more than likely to cause lethal damage to Herrera than it is to cause lethal damage to a Grizzly Bear.

Walter cooks some Dino nuggets FRA.
Might have to go with Walter here. Walter's go-to is a pistol. While Herrera is larger than a Grizzly Bear going up to 20 feet in length, which can handle a few pistol bullets (at least that's what They Will Kill You told me), Herrera has a leaner build by virtue of it being around the same weight at most as a bear. A bullet is more than likely to cause lethal damage to Herrera than it is to cause lethal damage to a Grizzly Bear.
Both counted

Walt's already terrible reaction speed to those of comparable combat speed + potential for higher agility for the dino = Disadvantage

This may be twisted since it's from BigSmoke, but he did state that unless Walt's highly stressed out, he usually aims for the head.

Even if the dino survives a headshot by some miracle, it's going to be fairly weakened.

Waltuh is smarter & in his SBA prime. Waltuh FRA.

Agreed. I even put feats of it's skull deflecting shotgun slugs & rifle shots on it's profile. 💀

Walt's already terrible reaction speed to those of comparable combat speed + potential for higher agility for the dino = Disadvantage

This may be twisted since it's from BigSmoke, but he did state that unless Walt's highly stressed out, he usually aims for the head.

Even if the dino survives a headshot by some miracle, it's going to be fairly weakened.

Waltuh is smarter & in his SBA prime. Waltuh FRA.
Counted

I mean, while this match isn't as extreme as Walt fighting a T. Rex. The Herrasaurus is still a dangerous predator.

Even with a bigger head, it's fairly huge compared to Walt (higher intimidation potential). Not to mention it's potential for higher reflexes...

Wait, the best feats Walt has with his gun are shooting dangerous criminal people, right? Even you're some brave dude, how are you going to have good aim against stress? Walt hasn't shot any dangerous animal bigger than a human, not sure if shooting someone like Mike is better than shooting a 10-A dinosaur predator.

I think speed should be equalized in-case things go south here.
stop putting Walt against a dinosaur he's not a great shot, will get scared because he's fighting a literal dinosaur, and will literally get torn to shreds
NGL, one of my fair unarmed Walt matches involve him fighting a 10-B doggy. That's how terrible of a melee combatant he is.

Iirc he was pretty ok with a gun, Even if hes not amazing his target is pretty huge and he's likely to get atleast a couple body shots off
Has he pulled off successful shots in combat-stressed situations? Even police officers' accuracy with guns go down in stress.

What are the best feats he's done with his gun?

Has he pulled off successful shots in combat-stressed situations? Even police officers' accuracy with guns go down in stress.

What are the best feats he's done with his gun?
Y'know looking back on it Walts only ever killed people when they were pretty much in point blank range i can't really find anything when he kills someone from anymore than a meter or so away (Unless i'm forgetting something)

Y'know looking back on it Walts only ever killed people when they were pretty much in point blank range i can't really find anything when he kills someone from anymore than a meter or so away (Unless i'm forgetting something)
That's not promising for Walt. If he tries to shoot the dinosaur at point-blank, he's going to get attacked first since his reaction speed is consistently lower at that speed.

Yea. I think we need to continue debating here, since all the votes rely on Walt's gun & they may get invalidated.

Walt or even Jesse hasn't really been stated on the profiles to survive or shrug off bites from bigger animals unless I'm missing something during Jesse's torture sessions with Jack's gang. Walt can survive for a bit, but how good is Walt's pain tolerance?

I'm not sure if it's fesible for Heisenburg to shoot the dino since he might drop his gun from getting bitten or pounced on.

That's not promising for Walt. If he tries to shoot the dinosaur at point-blank, he's going to get attacked first since his reaction speed is consistently lower at that speed.

Yea. I think we need to continue debating here, since all the votes rely on Walt's gun & they may get invalidated.

Walt or even Jesse hasn't really been stated on the profiles to survive or shrug off bites from bigger animals unless I'm missing something during Jesse's torture sessions with Jack's gang. Walt can survive for a bit, but how good is Walt's pain tolerance?

I'm not sure if it's fesible for Heisenburg to shoot the dino since he might drop his gun from getting bitten or pounced on.
Walt’s smart enough to not get close to the Dino. Also even though he doesn’t have any impressive feats of skill with a gun he still has experience with firearms. Im pretty confident even the average untrained person could hit a grizzly bear sized target from like 10 meters away

but how good is Walt's pain tolerance?
That of an average 50 year old man. Not like it really matters though since even if he had a high pain tolerance if he gets pounced on by the dinosaur it’s pretty much over unless he can MAYBE fight it off since the lifting strength difference isn’t that crazy

Bro, this is a Vs Match where characters are in-character but willing to kill, not a horror film or Jurassic Park. Check that noggin of yours.
In-character. You answered your own question.

A dinosaur is not being hurt badly by anything Walt has, Walt both isn't a great shot and isn't a great combatant, he will get torn to shreds.

I'm closing this for being a stomp in favor of the dinosaur. Be logical.

A simple firearm is enough to kill that dinosaur. Have you ever watched Breaking Bad? Heisenberg at the end of the series is indeed adept with a firearm.

Anyway, for what it's worth, it sounds like Walter doesn't have good enough aim feats to be able to land enough good shots before he gets mauled to death. I suspect that he'd lose this about 95% of the time. So, count that as a vote for the dino.

I mean... even if he does panic a few gunshots would also scare the dinosaur away if we're considering mental trauma and distress here.

If he could shoot Mike then I don't see how he cannot land a hit on the dinosaur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back