• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its ambigious, really. Several soul haxing Primal Beasts have planetary range and the lore implies it too. The thing is that it is only implied, not directly shown

Silly Rocker, they all got a big upgrade.

But delrailment, Yhwach is a heavy hitter but i dont know much outside of Almighty and stuff

I think so

We seem to scale soulhax the same way as mindhax, so either more=better or scale it to the resistance of people it affects

The Prince of Counters said:
What does Yhwach have here? Also Yhwach's soul manipulation scales to 3x planetary as the SK governs over 3 planets.
I dont think Reiatsu crush scales like that but if it does then Yhwach kinda passivly wins

I'm not sure why that is. I can kind of see why with mind hax, but the reason soul hax bypasses durability is because it attacks on another "plane" where the enemy doesn't have the same durability. Doing that to more people doesn't really make sense, at least not any more than killing more people with fire means better fire

I mean, more potent toxins kills more people with the same amount as worse toxins, so its not outlandish to believe so

The soul king maintains the three realms I don't see why we would assume he can soulhax all 3 realms entirely at the same time and just yeet everyone's soul when he never did that

Yhwach is capable of affecting three planets with his Reiatsu, but he can't soul Hax everyone in them at once.

Yhwach however, scales massively above Yami, who was passively soul crushing a fodder who can survive soul manipulation in the millions.

Whether you scale soul Manip by Range or amount used, Yhwach wins in both.

Because the Soul King already has completecontrol of the souls in the three realms, he stabilize and controls them. And this is done via Reitasu, the thing that all Soul Hax in Bleach is based on. He didn't do that because it wasn't necessary, the Soul King wasn't going to kill everyone. Yhwach wasn't going to destroy the souls either, he was going to merge them into the original plane of Existence where the concept of death doesn't exist. His soul manipulation scales to that of the SK, since he absorbed and gained all of his power. That includes his governance over souls across the three realms which is done via Reitasu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back