• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wall Jump?

Megamangohan

CHAD mango
Joke Battles
Administrator
I think "Wall Jump" should be added to the characters powers and abilities of the Mega Man X series.

It's not at all notable even if it is an ability

That's like saying that jumping high is an ability. Here it's just an application of normal Superhuman Physical Characteristics.

I guess it could be added as a technique, but it isn't really useful in most combat situations.

> Wall Jump ability

Be prepared for revisions for Smash Bros. characters then. In all seriousness, this really should be a power/abilities because it's not really a special ability and I'm pretty sure that would just fall under the "superhuman characteristics" category in general.

Any character can do this. Its just a character leaping off of a wall or other surface. Goku did it in his fight with Hit by leaping from rock to rock. Its simoly a demonstration of leg strength, speed and agility if you ask me

Back