• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wake Keeping and Respite

Dino_Ranger_Black

VS Battles
Retired
Hello, eveyone. This is Dino Ranger Black speaking. I apologize for my lack of activities and contribution to the wiki since December last year (especially on the Narutoforum calcs I actually volunteered to help) until recently. I also ask you forgive my lack of enthusiasm in our previous discussions. The reason is due to my Grandmother, who have passed away. A roughly a week or two before Christmas, no less. I understand this may not as saddening due life expentancy usually being around her age but it was rather sudden and I was actually looking foward in meeting her again over the holidays, so it was hard for me to accept. Her burial will be held this week so I won't be around for quite awhile until after it taken place. (Maybe even longer......) But will still remain in the wiki.

So please, feel free to leave any questions regarding verses I'm familar of or at least capable of contributing my personal thoughts, as well as Staff meetings, and I will attend to them after my respite. Thank you all and God bless.

I'm so sorry to hear that DRB. I lost my grandma in mid 2016, so I know what you're going through.

If you wanna talk about it by any chance, you can contact me anytime.

I'm sorry to hear that. My condolences. Please, take all the time you need to deal with this. There's no need to apologize, for this is much more important than the wiki.

Im incredibly sorry about what happened DRB. I quite know how you feel too since I lost a relative before on christmas day myself.

Please take all the time that you need to. I give my condolences to you and your family and pray things get better for you really soon.

Disasters left and right here..... So is life I guess. Good luck to getting past this.

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you since late December. Take all of your time upon focusing on family problems first if you need to.

I'm terribly sorry to hear this. I can only offer my condolesces and best wishes. Please, take all the time you need to rest and recover.

Take all the time you need. Nothing you did deserves apology, and feel free to come back whenever you feel you are ready.

I am horribly sorry to hear this news. Regardless of her age, this is extremely saddening and you have my full support and sympathy.

She was really lucky to have such a good person like you in her life.

Take as much time as you need to feel better. Nothing at all to apologize for there.

My greatest condolences to you and the rest of your family.

I deeply feel your pain too DRB, I'm glad you're remaining here as well and hope you'll feel better soon. Take it easy and as long as you need.

@Aqua Same thing to you man. Terribly sorry about your loss. You're a great person and I give highest condolences to you and your family.

I am sorry to hear this, and also know the feeling. Take as much time off as you need to recover.

Ryukama said:
@Aqua Same thing to you man. Terribly sorry about your loss. You're a great person and I give highest condolences to you and your family.

2016 seemed to suck for literally everyone, I think the only really food thing out of that year was the Cubs breaking thier curse and winning the World Series.

My condolences to you, and i am sorry to hear about this, you can take as much time as you need to recover from this loss

Yeah 2016 ******* sucked. By far the worst year of my life for personal stuff I'd rather not say.

my condolenses DRB RL takes more importance so hope things get better for you

That's terrible. I'm rrally sorry to hear about your loss, I certainly know that feeling of losing someone last year (it led to me being gone for longer than I originally planned). So, please, take all you time you need. You're always welcome here, not just because you are a valuable staff member, but because you're a good friend to us. You just do what you need to, your life is about you. Don't worry about us, we'll manage; always keeping you in our hearts and in our thoughts! <3

One day, everything will find itself in the midst of every-thing. Until then, take care for the sake of your loved one's.

Back