• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wait... an Undertale upgrade?? Is that even possible?

Are the rest of you willing to go along with Imaginym's suggestion, so we can finally get something productive done here?

Thanks. We need some collaboration from the staff as well though.

You can inform them if you wish, yes.

It seems like these suggestions have been rejected by the staff.

Antvasima said:
It seems like these suggestions have been rejected by the staff.
They have? Not that I disagree with the verdict, but where/when did this occur, if I may ask?

Well, I admittedly just browsed through their and Ricsi's posts.

The thread as i did expect became a little bit of a mess and i really dont see this going anywhere. I suppose when i sort out the verse I can go back to this and make a better revision using what hasnt been rejected and is useable. Hopefully that will make it a bit easier for the staff to evaluate.

I suppose only stuff thats been pretty much rejected. And maybe some annoying dog stuff since I plan to rework his entire profile in the blog. Just added thread manip to muffet at least since its extremely obvious that she has it.

You can ask Ricsi and the staff members who replied above to comment here again via their message walls if you wish.

Back