• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vtubers discussion thread

I thought of it now, but if you end up reading the manga, could you collect feats and abilites from it? If there's enough material, profiles could be made from the manga versions of Fubuki, Mio and Ayame.
Manga is still not enough for combat feats, it is weekly release so just wait for it.

Like Glassman said, the profiles would include just Holo Graffiti. And Shion has time travel, yes

Obtaining lore from official lore/streams would be way too time-consuming and likely to make no sense or endlessly contradict each other. At best, HoloEN could maybe have profiles because they have much more precise lore, but even then, not all of them have enough.
How about easter egg in a music videos?

La+ has a lot of easter eggs in her music videos and surprisingly that makes La+ one of the strongest on Hololive (even sometimes I think La+ is stronger than The Gods)

honestly only hachaama and the En girls could get things through the transmissions, especially watson.

But yes, unfortunately it is still very doubtful because of the canonicity of it.

A8015-C74-0-A2-E-4-C87-8-C26-8202-BC674882.png

Gawr Gura: Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down

A489238-B-6-A2-C-455-F-A82-D-9392-AC17-A8-CC.png

74-B64-ABF-28-CB-48-D7-AD10-9440-A70-C43-CE.png

BD10-C117-150-D-4-D4-B-9-DEA-985-B10-B21769.png

gawr gura: we’ve known each other for so long

honestly only hachaama and the En girls could get things through the transmissions, especially watson.

But yes, unfortunately it is still very doubtful because of the canonicity of it.
Actually, many girls would benefit from it. Shion would be a planet buster from statements and feats from games collaborations; I guess Watame would get her 8 sec respawn (not sure if she have this in HoloGra); Iofi would get her alien tech forcefields and Coco would get space or dimensional travel. But, then, I guess it would be incosistent.

I don't follow Nijisanji as much as I do Hololive, there's too many people to keep track. 🗿

Well that's because Nijisanji philosopy is "we have many members but you can choose what do you really like"

A flawed philosopy if you ask me lel

Back