• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does Project Zen have any particular advantages compared to the Traveler outside of being inorganic? The Traveler seems to have better range and a good deal more options to work with if I compare the Powers and Abilities sections.

Does Project Zen have any particular advantages compared to the Traveler outside of being inorganic? The Traveler seems to have better range and a good deal more options to work with if I compare the Powers and Abilities sections.
I’m not knowledgeable on vshojo

the ones I believe that are knowledgeable are @DMUA and @Arrogant_Schmuck.

but schmuck hasn’t been here in a while

Project Zen seems to have a bit of an Attack Potency advantage and the Intelligence section would suggest superior intelligence though it doesn't really give much details.
That’s why I gave traveler knowledge and bloodlust

also I posted the match on @DMUA profile on the wiki not here.

but if needed we can just bring him here through you pinging him.

but the arrogant guy is gone

Quick question: Would reaction scale upwards if we use Mirror Maiden's Laser Zone since we can dodge it if we are not trapped by Glass Cage? It is a Gameplay thing.

However, they already do a speed advantage at MHS while Project Zen is Supersonic.

Wouldn't this be a Blitz? There is a massive gap in their speeds.

Last edited:
@Nehz_XZX . Could this be considered reaction speed feat? Dodging Lasers from a Mirror Maiden's Laser Zone or would this be an outlier Gameplay thing.
Speed is equalized so there shouldn't be a blitz though that mostly applies to combat speed. As far as I'm aware you can't use an argument that would upgrade a profile in a Versus Thread unless you make a CRT that gets accepted and changes the profile. In the case of the lasers we have standards regarding feats that involve light that would be used to determine if we accept it as lightspeed for our purposes.

Oh... I didn’t see speed is equalized. Thank you
Speed is equalized so there shouldn't be a blitz though that mostly applies to combat speed. As far as I'm aware you can't use an argument that would upgrade a profile in a Versus Thread unless you make a CRT that gets accepted and changes the profile. In the case of the lasers we have standards regarding feats that involve light that would be used to determine if we accept it as lightspeed for our purposes.

There is a 110% probability I was exclusively there to make fun of him in some way

Or it was that Empress thread which I made because he really wanted a matchup and I thought it was a fun idea

I think the Traveler has a massive edge in versatility and maybe skill....im only familiar with Ironmouse when it comes with vshojo

Back