• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vtubers discussion thread

moona-hoshinova.gif

That is... ridiculously fast for a new group of members to debut, how long ago was Tempus a thing? It hasn't even been a year right?

Well this one is kinda special, because those 4 member is still part of Tempus
I think they were already planned this from a long time, even in the debut trailer of first Tempus members there's 4 empty chairs, clever move to say

That's it, Flay and Hakka is my oshi 1000%!
A Tsukihime enthusiast and a Fighting Games Player with an Spanish MetalHead Singer!? YIIIIIIÌIIS

This might be the first Gen debut where I cannot find a favorite, they’re all so equally good. One thing is for certain, Shinri and Fauna ASMR might cause genocide across the planet.

This might be the first Gen debut where I cannot find a favorite, they’re all so equally good. One thing is for certain, Shinri and Fauna ASMR might cause genocide across the planet.
Even worse, combined both and it will lead to Omnicide to the entire universe

And speaking of Fauna, Hakka is obviously the member she would vibe to, i bet her inner emo side is wilding right now lel

Hello, everyone.
Inspired by some comments this past year about potentially having Hololive profiles, I took it upon myself to watch all episodes of Holo Graffiti, the official animated series by Cover. I then slowly compiled all abilities and feats I could find, per episode and per character, and have just compiled them in a blog.
Not every character would be able to be profiled at this point (either due to lack of feats or lack of screentime), but some definitely have the feats to back it up.

If people are interested and/or willing to support, I'll make a dedicated Content Thread about it, so we can accurately define things. Being many would be helpful, since HoloGra is pretty crazy after all.
Didn't Shion have like Time Manipulation or something?

Also, the profiles will only take abilities and feats from Holo Graffiti or we can support with feats from the very Talent's Streams and games collaborations?

Didn't Shion have like Time Manipulation or something?

Also, the profiles will only take abilities and feats from Holo Graffiti or we can support with feats from the very Talent's Streams and games collaborations?
Like Glassman said, the profiles would include just Holo Graffiti. And Shion has time travel, yes

Obtaining lore from official lore/streams would be way too time-consuming and likely to make no sense or endlessly contradict each other. At best, HoloEN could maybe have profiles because they have much more precise lore, but even then, not all of them have enough.

Back