• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VSBW Doucheb*g Genie

I wish to know what means Doucheb*g
Roughly speaking, what was said here:
Someone who's a jerk.
That is accurate.

The idea is the genie is spiteful, & will grant whatever wish is presented to it in it a twisted way, with the genie's goal being the general suffering of whoever made the wish, regardless of how irrational causing that suffering may be.

You could wish for world peace, but as long as you're making the wish to a genie of this sort, it'd do something like "Okay, wish granted, but peace on Earth is achieved by everyone deciding they want YOU dead, so they kill you.".

The genie will grant the wishes of those who tell it their wishes, but, the way the wishes are granted are, by design, often unsatisfactory, especially for those who made the wish, to say the least.

I wish I didnt have dementia

I wish
That one Reddit 4-Chan thread but your wish has to be VSBW related, go.
I'm not sure your wish is VSBW-related.

But also, if you're having mental health or stress concerns, please contact a professional about it. This thread can not actually grant you wishes in real life, twisted or otherwise, & can not cure any real health concerns you may have.

Sorry for any bother.

I'm not sure your wish is VSBW-related.

But also, if you're having mental health or stress concerns, please contact a professional about it. This thread can not actually grant you wishes in real life, twisted or otherwise, & can not cure any real health concerns you may have.

Sorry for any bother.
I wish my characters would stomp gojo

I wish my characters would stomp gojo
Granted, but they stomp so hard that they all end up getting matchbanned indefinitely, & never get any wins on their profiles ever again.

I wish for a match that ends in friendship between the combatants.

i wish pacheco cara floja would come back
Granted. But after Pacheco Cara Floja's return, his page on the Wiki & its associated pages rise to such popularity that they invariably attract trolls, detractors, & controversy to the Wiki, Pacheco Cara Floja's channel & videos, & causes the Wiki to decide that although it is worth indexing for notoriety, it causes too much trouble to continue working on it, & thus, it is left preserved, but all manner of edits, discussion & activity related to it on VSBW is permanently prohibited, with everyone soured on & bitter towards the topic.

I wish more people would use the older version for this thread's topic that doesn't restrict wishes to being VSBW-related only.

Granted. But after Pacheco Cara Floja's return, his page on the Wiki & its associated pages rise to such popularity that they invariably attract trolls, detractors, & controversy to the Wiki, Pacheco Cara Floja's channel & videos, & causes the Wiki to decide that although it is worth indexing for notoriety, it causes too much trouble to continue working on it, & thus, it is left preserved, but all manner of edits, discussion & activity related to it on VSBW is permanently prohibited, with everyone soured on & bitter towards the topic.

I wish more people would use the older version for this thread's topic that doesn't restrict wishes to being VSBW-related only.

star-wars-anakin-skywalker.gif

Back