• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real, that's why I don't fw Tier 1. If no funny number then what's the point
Screenshot_2024-07-20_051249.png

I've come to really dislike Physiology Pages being made for nearly everything.

The character's indexing doesn't really look that much cleaner, especially as we've updated how formatting looks to be easier to read more and more, and Physiology pages so often have distinctions of different types of the Physiology. So now I need more than one tab open, not everything in the other page is relevant, and sometimes I have to check multiple sections (not AS bad if they're increasing in power, a lot worse if the Physiology has multiple 'Types' and the character has, for example: "Types 1, 3, 7 Only") to actually get an idea of everything that they can do.

It's subjective, obviously, because people push for them, but for me? It's added very little.

Really bothers me when people make VS threads only to blatantly argue in favor of one character on their own thread. Like, did you just make the thread with the intention of your character winning?
Sometimes they're only knowledgeable on one of the characters. Maybe they got the other one from a suggestion like in one of those VS Matchup Threads
Am I the weird one then for not considering who'd win, but rather, just that the matchup looks fun?
If you think that's weird, I only care about whether or not it's a stomp. I just want to get threads added to profiles, especially if the character has never had any matches

My pet peeve is when the 'verse is translated, but since the original language still takes priority, it means the original untranslated quote must be sought out to check.
I advocate for it for accuracy's sake, but dang if it ain't a pain in the tuchus.
Oof thats how high 6-A genshin potential died, CN says pour all the oceans, EN says vaporize all the oceans Heh a verse stuck forever at 6-C

Actually, considering Popeye has a feat very similar to the one that is getting nerfed in the current looney toons revision, it might also get obliterated.

Actually, considering Popeye has a feat very similar to the one that is getting nerfed in the current looney toons revision, it might also get obliterated.
The Reality-Fiction Transcendence page already considers one of Popeye's relevant feats invalid. This was present before the recent revisions to the Tiering System, yet the feat still got approved of in a content revision thread and implemented to Popeye's profile. Currently, I guess the feat is both rejected and accepted.

considering afaik Bugs is getting nerfed despite having a similar feat to Woody, Woody might not remain there for long
The relegation is from 3-A, the tier 2 thing wasn't even tried in LT.

If you look at the CRT downgrading from tier 1, even DDM said that it might be possible to have 2 with the animator thing.

Currently, I guess the feat is both rejected and accepted.
Popeye is not based on R > f, tier 2 was a level agreement about destroying the entire cartoon setting in the metafictional sense.

Since we are in a thread about venting/things that bother you.

Like, the LT downgrade barely happened and it seems like people already want to point out x and y verse for similar things but for downgrade.

Woody and Popeye weren't based on R > f, otherwise they would have been tier 1.

Bugs and others didn't have a tier 2 classification because it simply wasn't proposed, and yet DDM said something like that.

So relax.

Popeye is not based on R > f, tier 2 was a level agreement about destroying the entire cartoon setting in the metafictional sense.

What you're referring to is the spinach empowered key, which I wasn't referring to. The "Universe level+ with Toon Force (Threw a rock at the animator, knocking him out cold)" in his base form, which I was referring to, goes directly against what the Reality-Fiction Transcendence page states. It verbatim states "Characters like Popeye are capable of attacking their authors but these are generally treated as gag feats which should not be taken seriously."

What you're referring to is the spinach empowered key, which I wasn't referring to. The "Universe level+ with Toon Force (Threw a rock at the animator, knocking him out cold)" in his base form, which I was referring to, goes directly against what the Reality-Fiction Transcendence page states. It verbatim states "Characters like Popeye are capable of attacking their authors but these are generally treated as gag feats which should not be taken seriously."
Yeah, without the spinach I think it's a bit sus, since it seems to be something more R > f than it is with the spinach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back