• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

HST scaling is literally all agendas and I hate it
620de0a1-9718-4890-b83c-22dc8a5913e4

Notifications not being real-time, it'd just make responding to alerts/messages so much faster if notifications were real-time ala Discord or other social media instead of having to refresh the page to see new alerts/messages such as is the current situation with Fandom in general (though with Fandom, it'd have to be taken up with the Fandom Staff or given in a survey of user experiences I guess).
Other than that, yeah thread deletion or closure only being capable of being done by staff.

Last edited:
Notifications not being real-time, it'd just make responding to alerts/messages so much faster if notifications were real-time ala Discord or other social media instead of having to refresh the page to see new alerts/messages such as is the current situation with Fandom in general (though with Fandom, it'd have to be taken up with the Fandom Staff or given in a survey of user experiences I guess).
If I recall correctly, you can connect VSBW notifications to your gmail and I'm pretty sure gmail gets updates automatically

My pet peeve is that Code Geass has a whole ass new series, a actual sequel to boot and not a single rats ass has heard about it.

Disney has been a disaster for the entertainment industry
Although a week has passed since the translation of the first episode in my country, I heard from you for the first time that the new season was published; this is really sad, I knew it was a bad idea to unfollow Code Geass pages on instagram.

Last edited:
gkw2kkcuta9d1.png

Author/artist: Disintegration Man once again regains his Most OP status in the next season, when he gets a power boost that enables him to disintegrate concepts. He then loses this status shortly afterwards, when Strong Muscle's muscles become strong enough to resist the disintegration of the concept of strong muscles (he is now able to bench, like, 2000 lbs).

gkw2kkcuta9d1.png

Author/artist: Disintegration Man once again regains his Most OP status in the next season, when he gets a power boost that enables him to disintegrate concepts. He then loses this status shortly afterwards, when Strong Muscle's muscles become strong enough to resist the disintegration of the concept of strong muscles (he is now able to bench, like, 2000 lbs).
Tier 0 characters after getting hit with "Cool but how much can you bench" question

gkw2kkcuta9d1.png

Honestly, when I said we needed more memes, I was not expecting a THREAD MODERATOR to join in the memery, but then again we're all human

(also HEY DEAGONX ALSO HAS THE NEW LABEL.... And only now do I understand, new is just referring to most recent messages in thread, toot me)
😂

Tier 0 characters benching the concept of bench
Imagine there's a Tier 0- or just a Tier - (not sure if there'll ever be Tiers with mathematical symbols outside of Joke Battles)
Or even better, a Tier:
Yeah, that's right, nothing, cause nothing leaves space open for everything and can be anything depending on what you want it to be
Also, surprised that Creepypastas like Smile Dog and Jeff The Killer are not in Memetic Tier in Joke Battles

Back